Firefight Achievements Help

Need some help finishing up a few of my achievements if possible.

Firefight: Rally Point 200k
Firefight: Security Zone 200k
Firefight: Alpha Site 200k
Firefight: Windward 200k
Firefight: Last Exit 200k

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure 4 Player Firefight On Heroic past the 4th Tier

and if possible but doubtful as I know of it’s annoyance, Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu (Final Campaign Level Legendary with no Hog or Scorpion)

I need some help getting all of those too.

So far that’s…does math: divided by Pi…carry the 1…to the 8th power…

2 of us.

> So far that’s…does math: divided by Pi…carry the 1…to the 8th power…
>
>
> 2 of us.

:open_mouth: thats amazing!!!

depends on what time. i need the achievements but im on EST and have school. so what time would we be doing this?

> depends on what time. i need the achievements but im on EST and have school. so what time would we be doing this?

Im also on eastern time and have school so that might work out pretty well

I can help with Windward and Security Zone
GT: Embre0

If you want me, I’m down for Thursday-Sunday

> depends on what time. i need the achievements but im on EST and have school. so what time would we be doing this?

So far so good it seems. EST myself and I get on/home around 7-8ish EST. So if people are down for tonight, shoot me a FR and we’ll get as many of the 200k’s done that we can at once and do one on the Heroic for the Vidmaster to mix in.

I should be on around the aforementioned time. I’m also having renovations done at the home so there will be a few days when I’ll be off and it might start today. Not sure but I’ll keep everyone posted.

I will be happy to lend a hand as I need those myself, I am UK times tho and can do till 8 p.m. most days as thats when the wife gets in LOL.

yeah i need help to message me

I’ll play, Friend me and I’ll be on most of friday if that works for you, or tomorrow after 2 eastern time

i need the FF ones as well. except for one 1. i dont mind tagging along for the 200k ones, but i really dont want to do the endure one to be honest. =( deja vu i dont mind though! i like the 1000 round rockets you get =)

I could help,I also need those achievements.

i’ll help out, i need those too

add me: Sacul313

> and if possible but doubtful as I know of it’s annoyance, Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu (Final Campaign Level Legendary with no Hog or Scorpion)

do not worry, only you need to be out of the hog and tank, not your buddies

In need of help as well for odst firefight and Endure.

Hdd is a necessary,to play firefight in co-op ?