Firefight 3.0

Wouldn’t it be cool if you got a firefight mode in halo 4 or a map pack in halo reach that you have a UNSC ship and have space ships and attack all the covenant ships and their ship. Like Star Wars Battlefront II, I’ve seen someone post a thread about Space battles in multiplayer but I think it would work so much better as a firefight mode. Think about your 4 friends working together to destroy all the covenant ships and invade their super carrier or ship whatever. It would bring a whole new level to firefight, I hated it in reach because of the maps, I would never get bored playing with my friends in space. There wouldn’t be much customisation for the firefight custom game but it would be cool.

What do you people think?

I agree firefight has some room for improvement. I really like how GW3’s horde mode looks. I love to have a reason to fight instead of just mindlessly shooting what’s in front of me.

As Halo Wars was a differently formatted gameplay, how about a Halo: Space Combat. Id be clueless on the mechanics, but…perhaps part of a Longsword squadron or something.

IMO Unless they have 2 disks, firefight is a waste of space.

> IMO Unless they have 2 disks, firefight is a waste of space.

thiiiis^^
Firefight should work like the Gears 3 horde mode.
All MP maps are playable in Horde.
That would be better for Halo too. So that the MP can get more and BETTER maps! Like some awesome 4v4 maps.

Wow, that’d be a fantastic addition!

Flood in FF would be sweet. Flood that fought with both Spartans and Covenant would be even better.

Playable Flood and Covenant would also be fun.

Some kind of objective-based FF would be cool, too. Sort of like invasion, but just for 4 copperating players.

Fighting off waves of flood, being able to earn reinforcements (AI support, dropships, odst dropods, vehicles, sentinels)

Fighting more advarnced forms of flood (proto graveminds [boss waves])

Playing as either human, sanghelli, Jiralhanae, forerunner

support species (AI) Huragok, Lekgolo (Mgalekgolo), Yanme’e, Kig-yar, Unggoy

equipment turrets, flamethrower, forerunner auto turrets, deployable shields

Just need more STUFFs, more progression, more challenges, more cool Halo tech

etc. etc. etc.

yes if they would add space bettles i would never stop playing it

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Imagine being able to play Capt Keyes at some point, or some other commander. That would be cool and a different experience while still Halo. Or different chapters, one being a ship commander, next a Longsword pilot, maybe even an artillery piece, a pelican pilot etc etc. Or even slipspace maneuvering…

> yes if they would add space bettles i would never stop playing it
>
>
>
>
>
>
> SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

And add a FF Versus playlist. 4v4 Spartans vs. (Insert Halo 4 bad guys here. I’m thinking Forerunners), with a few marines thrown into the mix.