Firebomb Grenade

Considering the fact that Brutes are going to appear in Halo Infinite, what would absolutely definitely be a good idea to do is to see the return of the Firebomb Grenade because many people enjoy using it due to it’s awesome powerful attack it does in spreading fire to the enemies and burning them.

> 2535469072044761;1:
> Considering the fact that Brutes are going to appear in Halo Infinite, what would absolutely definitely be a good idea to do is to see the return of the Firebomb Grenade because many people enjoy using it due to it’s awesome powerful attack it does in spreading fire to the enemies and burning them.

If the classic Brute grenades are back (see in trailer)
im sure there be in the firebomb grenade, soo funny with the grunt!

I would absolutely love to see it back, but it would definitely need careful balance.

It was slightly too powerful especially as area of denial in Halo 3

The pyro in me wants them and a better flamethrower back

Maybe it bursts into flames for a couple of seconds, blocking doors and causing huge damage but not lasting long enough to annoy players. they should also be less distributed throughout maps to even out the overpowered ness
also talking about fire grenades what about electric grenades

I’ve wanted firebomb grenades and the flamethrower to return since Halo 3. Though, I’d prefer the flamethrower from Halo CE, where its first person, and not a turret.

> 2533274916698000;6:
> I’ve wanted firebomb grenades and the flamethrower to return since Halo 3. Though, I’d prefer the flamethrower from Halo CE, where its first person, and not a turret.

Yeah, i remember using fire grenades on these invisible brutes in the third tower on “covenant” mission. It was so fun!

> 2535453809720436;7:
> > 2533274916698000;6:
> > I’ve wanted firebomb grenades and the flamethrower to return since Halo 3. Though, I’d prefer the flamethrower from Halo CE, where its first person, and not a turret.
>
> Yeah, i remember using fire grenades on these invisible brutes in the third tower on “covenant” mission. It was so fun!

They were very underutilized in both the campaign and multiplayer, sadly. I think they were in three to four missions only in Halo 3. Cortana, Covenant, and the Ark… maybe one more that I can’t remember.

I will love the return of firebomb grenades and flamethrower !

What if they could burn down trees and other biomatter.

I like the firebomb. It could burn a bit longer and serve as an area denial weapon. I don’t really care for the spike grenade since it kinda works like the plasma grenade.

A fire grenade would be awesome so long as it is properly balanced.
They could treat it as a power weapon with low availabilty but high potency although I would rather it be more subdued in terms of damage output and more of a tactical item. For instance, give it a low damage tick but a longer burn that prevents shield regeneration. Also it needs a large AOE to punish tight groups of enemies and provide area denial.

Flame based weapons would be a good addition to the damage types that have been confirmed for HI. They could be an opposite to plasma with lower damge to shields but highly effective to health and maybe some vehicles.

> 2533274930888284;12:
> A fire grenade would be awesome so long as it is properly balanced.
> They could treat it as a power weapon with low availabilty but high potency although I would rather it be more subdued in terms of damage output and more of a tactical item. For instance, give it a low damage tick but a longer burn that prevents shield regeneration. Also it needs a large AOE to punish tight groups of enemies and provide area denial.
> Flame based weapons would be a good addition to the damage types that have been confirmed for HI. They could be an opposite to plasma with lower damge to shields but highly effective to health and maybe some vehicles.

That sounds good. I’d also suggest it not be able to engulf a fully armoured Spartan like it did in H3: damage while in it and for slightly afterwards, but not the touch it and die from H3