Firebomb Grenade

The firebomb grenade is the most fun granade in all of Halo if you ask me. I love the fact that the spike grenade is returning, but I would be over the moon if the firebomb returned also. Imagine if we have the frag, plasma, spike, fire, and a forruner grenade. As I write this, I remember that there is also a lightening grenade. We might just have the biggest grenade variety in a halo game.
My main point is that I really want the firebomb back because I love seeing enemies burn to death, but I am also very happy with the variety we already know we have.

It would be a pretty nice addition for custom games.

I liked it, would love to see it come back, good addition to the sandbox.

I’m hoping that it makes a surprise comeback somewhere in the campaign.

That and the flamethrower :slight_smile:

What if you use and it burned down a forest. Would the sentinels be pissed off at you and come after you?

> 2535409103705542;6:
> What if you use and it burned down a forest. Would the sentinels be pissed off at you and come after you?

That would be awesome

> 2533274947044147;2:
> It would be a pretty nice addition for custom games.

Itd be great for lane control.

> 2533274927074651;5:
> That and the flamethrower :slight_smile:

This would be incredible. Make good use of the fire medal again.

> 2533274927074651;5:
> That and the flamethrower :slight_smile:

Halo 1 flamethrower please, that one is my favorite.

> 2533274847563380;10:
> > 2533274927074651;5:
> > That and the flamethrower :slight_smile:
>
> Halo 1 flamethrower please, that one is my favorite.

Absolutely. Halo 3 Flamethrower is OK, but nothing beats the original Marathon-style Flamethrower.

> 2533274852514132;1:
> The firebomb grenade is the most fun granade in all of Halo if you ask me. I love the fact that the spike grenade is returning, but I would be over the moon if the firebomb returned also. Imagine if we have the frag, plasma, spike, fire, and a forruner grenade. As I write this, I remember that there is also a lightening grenade. We might just have the biggest grenade variety in a halo game.
> My main point is that I really want the firebomb back because I love seeing enemies burn to death, but I am also very happy with the variety we already know we have.

I’ve been itching to incinerate people again… Hopefully they bring that AND the flamethrower back!