Firearms Balancing

I’m gonna be completely honest in saying that the Battle Rifle is the most balanced gun in the Beta at this moment. 343 has done an amazing job so far with a couple of issues along the way but I know they will do all they can and provide us with a great Halo Multiplayer Launch. What guns do you guys think are Balanced or too overpowered right now???

I haven’t shaken the rust off enough to truly do good with any weapon yet, but I think the commando is going to be scary once people start getting really good. Good range damage, functions as a DMR, and goes full auto if you get caught in CQC.

VR is mainly balanceBut I think I could use a rate of fire increase.The AR is definitely over powered and needs a Nerf it’s too good at range and it’s TTK is too high. The commando is good at range but not good at close range it’s very inconsistent at close range. The hammer is also OP the radius damage is too larged. The sidekick is a tricky one it needs a Nerf and a buff. The AR is definitely over powered and needs a Nerf it’s too good at range and it’s TTK is too high. The commando is good at range but not good at close range it’s very inconsistent at close range. The hammer is also OP the radius damage is too large

Honestly all of the weapons seen pretty balanced. The headshot damage should be nerfed slightly in the AR though.

> 2535462768850875;1:
> I’m gonna be completely honest in saying that the Battle Rifle is the most balanced gun in the Beta at this moment. 343 has done an amazing job so far with a couple of issues along the way but I know they will do all they can and provide us with a great Halo Multiplayer Launch. What guns do you guys think are Balanced or too overpowered right now???

The BR feels great…unfortunately theres normally only 2 per map =( and the other weapons such as AR/sidekick outclass it typically