Fire power armor mod.

I am a bit concerned by it (don’t worry I am not whining I think Halo 4 is my GOTY) does it mean that you can’t pick up other peoples primary weapons and use it as your secondary unless you have this armor mod or does it mean that in your loadout you can have two primary weapons.

Thanks for replying fast guys (hint hint).

Slow pokes. (secret bump).

It lets you have 2 primary weapons like Br and Ar.

Don’t bump, read the rules.
Firepower let’s you spawn with two primaries, read the description again. It does not say you can’t pick them up off the ground.

it lets you spawn with the weapons, your free to pick em up at any time

> I am a bit concerned by it (don’t worry I am not whining I think Halo 4 is my GOTY) does it mean that you can’t pick up other peoples primary weapons and use it as your secondary unless you have this armor mod or does it mean that in your loadout you can have two primary weapons.
>
> <mark>Thanks for replying fast guys</mark> (hint hint).

I came here as fast as I could. Traffic jams

Anyways, firepower just gives you the ability to start off with 2 primary weapons, but it doesn’t restrict you from picking up others.

You can go in the game and pick up another primary weapon without firepower.

Okay no more bumps sorry.

It really sounds like you can only pick them up with this perk.

By alternating redundant magnetic streams at the rear of a Spartan’s armor, the Firepower Package overrides regulated loadout limitations, allowing users to carry two primary weapons simultaneously. For Spartans who prefer heavier or longer-ranged firepower over close-range versatility and speed, this package is typically considered imperative.

Hopefully you guys have it right.

Please don’t bump your thread.

Firepower allows you to spawn with 2 primary weapons rather than one primary and one secondary. You can still pick up primary weapons on the map.

> Okay no more bumps sorry.
>
> It really sounds like you can only pick them up with this perk.
>
>
> By alternating redundant magnetic streams at the rear of a Spartan’s armor, the Firepower Package overrides regulated loadout limitations, allowing users to carry two primary weapons simultaneously. For Spartans who prefer heavier or longer-ranged firepower over close-range versatility and speed, this package is typically considered imperative.
>
>
> Hopefully you guys have it right.

We’ve seen the gameplay videos, we’re correct. However you can no longer pick up grenades off of others bodies without the Resupply Support Upgrade.

Ok I read the rules and there was nothing on bumping that I saw. I still won’t do it unless they have my family and make me bump.

PS: That last part was a joke they don’t have my family (Says this in a nervous voice);).

> > Okay no more bumps sorry.
> >
> > It really sounds like you can only pick them up with this perk.
> >
> >
> > By alternating redundant magnetic streams at the rear of a Spartan’s armor, the Firepower Package overrides regulated loadout limitations, allowing users to carry two primary weapons simultaneously. For Spartans who prefer heavier or longer-ranged firepower over close-range versatility and speed, this package is typically considered imperative.
> >
> >
> > Hopefully you guys have it right.
>
> We’ve seen the gameplay videos, we’re correct. However you can no longer pick up grenades off of others bodies without the Resupply Support Upgrade.

I think the grenade thing is good it means less grenade spam. I wonder if there’s armor mods in custom games.