Finishing commendations before Halo 4

I’m at 91 percent complete and I highly doubt I will complete everything as in maxed out before Halo 4. So anyone with less than that doesn’t have a chance either so maybe 343 can work something out. I recommend a trade credits for commendation feature here on Waypoint. I have 12 million credits just sitting there so it would be good to put it to good use.

-Go to the commendation sections of your profile - choose a certain one like Trigger Man, type in how many points you would like. It will tell you how much credits will be deducted and then it will give you the points.

Please consider this, I don’t want to keep it incomplete and I don’t want to be playing Reach when 4 comes out. Anyone thinks this is a good idea?

Personally I couldnt give a blam or as its known here on waypoint I couldnt give a yoink about commendation progress.
I currently have 90 percent on my inheritor profile and all I need are multiplayer comms for which I work with a boosting partner to complete for a few hours every day.
I just think that comm progress is some male ego rubbish that I want no part of.
I doubt 343i would give us a cr for comms thing but that would be cool.

However if any body wants credits I have over 23mil on my inheritor profile and almost 9mil on my 2nd profile which is almost inheritor…lol credits.

I lol’d.

> Personally I couldnt give a blam or as its known here on waypoint I couldnt give a yoink about commendation progress.
> I currently have 90 percent on my inheritor profile and all I need are multiplayer comms for which I work with a boosting partner to complete for a few hours every day.
> I just think that comm progress is some male ego rubbish that I want no part of.
> I doubt 343i would give us a cr for comms thing but that would be cool.
>
> However if any body wants credits I have over 23mil on my inheritor profile and almost 9mil on my 2nd profile which is almost inheritor…lol credits.

Do you have all your firefight ones done? Including Grounded and Perfectionist?

Yup I have grounded onyxed and I have perfections onyx maxed. Thats the beauty of ranking up in firefight the multiplayer ones are easy to boost but the firefight ones take ages.

I know what your saying though they are the harder ff comms ground especially. I even have perfections onyxed on my 2nd reclaimer profile and currently have 4100 vehicle kills on it too. ah yeah being a sniper in firefight has its rewards.

I don’t think you should be able to buy them. They are called Commendations, not Credadations for a reason.

Interesting way to approach it. But I don’t see myself as entirely abandoning Reach just because H4 comes out. Heck Im still after achievements in H3 multiplayer and its occasionally still fun.

> I’m at 91 percent complete and I highly doubt I will complete everything as in maxed out before Halo 4. So anyone with less than that doesn’t have a chance either so maybe 343 can work something out. I recommend a trade credits for commendation feature here on Waypoint. I have 12 million credits just sitting there so it would be good to put it to good use.
>
> -Go to the commendation sections of your profile - choose a certain one like Trigger Man, type in how many points you would like. It will tell you how much credits will be deducted and then it will give you the points.
>
> Please consider this, I don’t want to keep it incomplete and I don’t want to be playing Reach when 4 comes out. Anyone thinks this is a good idea?

> Interesting way to approach it. But I don’t see myself as entirely abandoning Reach just because H4 comes out. Heck Im still after achievements in H3 multiplayer and its occasionally still fun.
>
>
>
> > I’m at 91 percent complete and I highly doubt I will complete everything as in maxed out before Halo 4. So anyone with less than that doesn’t have a chance either so maybe 343 can work something out. I recommend a trade credits for commendation feature here on Waypoint. I have 12 million credits just sitting there so it would be good to put it to good use.
> >
> > -Go to the commendation sections of your profile - choose a certain one like Trigger Man, type in how many points you would like. It will tell you how much credits will be deducted and then it will give you the points.
> >
> > Please consider this, I don’t want to keep it incomplete and I don’t want to be playing Reach when 4 comes out. Anyone thinks this is a good idea?

This is kind of a bad system. You don’t even get an achievement for completing them. Bungie made the commendations so high because they probably thought people would be playing the game for 3 years.

> I don’t think you should be able to buy them. They are called Commendations, not Credadations for a reason.

Thanks for the reply but it’s still fair. You are earning the credits by playing so it should be spent on other things than the armory.

Not gonna happen.

Not a good idea, not a bad idea.

Just an idea that won’t happen.

> Not gonna happen.
>
> Not a good idea, not a bad idea.
>
> Just an idea that won’t happen.

Darnit why? It’s so annoying to go into a game using the an AR trying to get 32,000 kills when you are up against players who have DMRs, swords and shotguns. And how many vehicles do I have to destroy in FireFight? My Lord

> > Not gonna happen.
> >
> > Not a good idea, not a bad idea.
> >
> > Just an idea that won’t happen.
>
> Darnit why? It’s so annoying to go into a game using the an AR trying to get 32,000 kills when you are up against players who have DMRs, swords and shotguns. And how many vehicles do I have to destroy in FireFight? My Lord

If you’re after AR kills multi team is good.