finishing a match and your req points don't update

This has been a constant nuisance of mine since the beginning of Halo 5. I’ll play a match, doesn’t matter what type, and when I finish my REQ points won’t update to the current amount that they should be at after the match I just finished. Is this happening to any of you? Let me know guys!

> 2533274819796933;1:
> This has been a constant nuisance of mine since the beginning of Halo 5. I’ll play a match, doesn’t matter what type, and when I finish my REQ points won’t update to the current amount that they should be at after the match I just finished. Is this happening to any of you? Let me know guys!

Same here. I eventually will receive them but it is an annoyance that I do not receive my REQ points after a match

It’s been a real pain in the -Yoink- for the last month or so. Like you win your first match for the day but you can’t access your daily win req pack until either the second win or you completely exit out of the game and restart.

Hey 343, instead making -Yoink- remixes of the -Yoink- Torque map, fix that problem already.

Agreed

same with me.
its annoying because i have to go back to the main menu to open a req pack

It’s really annoying. I have to wait some time to see my req points and my req cards for completing comendations or if I get them in arena I have to go to war zone to make them appear