Finished the game and... SPOILERS

I’m happy.

Chief doesn’t die, Locke and Chief becomes friends at the end. Looks like the next Halo will include all characters and I’m thinking that Cortana will be our enemy in the next Halo.

All these times we thought that Locke will take over Halo, but it’s team work now :slight_smile:

Overall = I loved the campaign and finished it between 5-6 hours. The installation didn’t took long for me, 60 GB plus 9GB update was done in less than 30 minutes :smiley:

Good Job 343… I’m so excited to see where you take the future of Halo forward and how the story goes.

Love Locke and Chief (not forgetting the Arbiter too)

Spoiler warnings much?! I’ve finished it but it’s a basic courtesy to those who haven’t.

> 2533274817587813;1:
>
> I’m happy.
>
> Chief doesn’t die, Locke and Chief becomes friends at the end. Looks like the next Halo will include all characters and I’m thinking that Cortana will be our enemy in the next Halo.
>
> All these times we thought that Locke will take over Halo, but it’s team work now :slight_smile:
>
> Overall = I loved the campaign and finished it between 5-6 hours. The installation didn’t took long for me, 60 GB plus 9GB update was done in less than 30 minutes :smiley:
>
> Good Job 343… I’m so excited to see where you take the future of Halo forward and how the story goes.
>
> Love Locke and Chief (not forgetting the Arbiter too)
>

Mind those who haven’t finished campaign? Mark Spoilers please?
snikerdoodle where are yoou?!
SPOIRLER ALEEEERT!

A real halo fan would have completed the game by now :wink:
Just kidding. When is spoiler season over and we can discuss about the campaign and halo 6?

I loved the campaign I honestly don’t understand why the reviews were so negative. The only bad thing I noticed was that 3 mission were literally just walk around and talk to such and such.

> 2533274912643244;5:
> A real halo fan would have completed the game by now :wink:
> Just kidding. When is spoiler season over and we can discuss about the campaign and halo 6?

Just think that the thread title should warn over spoilers. That way, nobody loses. Those who have finished the game can discuss it’s awesomeness and those who haven’t can choose whether or not to read the thread.

> 2533274904245048;6:
> I loved the campaign I honestly don’t understand why the reviews were so negative. The only bad thing I noticed was that 3 mission were literally just walk around and talk to such and such.

Did you actually go explore in those ones? If you take a bit of time and just look around the area, you can find some pretty cool (and hilarious) dialogue and Easter eggs

OP -

I added spoilers to the title and post. Some us us haven’t gotten a chance to play yet as we’re still at work and moderating the forum… eh-hem…

> 2533274816376242;7:
> > 2533274912643244;5:
> > A real halo fan would have completed the game by now :wink:
> > Just kidding. When is spoiler season over and we can discuss about the campaign and halo 6?
>
>
> Just think that the thread title should warn over spoilers. That way, nobody loses. Those who have finished the game can discuss it’s awesomeness and those who haven’t can choose whether or not to read the thread.

Yes. I mean, I’m playing the campaign but I haven’t finished it so mind us, we’re almost there, fortunately for me that was something I was thinking about to happen so I don’t feel that spoiled but consider the rest :confused: tag this threads as spoilers :frowning: