Finding teammates or a company

I’ve been trying to get back into Halo 5 as of late and a problem I’ve been having is that I don’t have anyone else who plays the game seriously to play with. The only people I know either just started or don’t care so is there a good place I can go to find good people or an active and or sweaty spartan company?

> 2533274978910123;1:
> I’ve been trying to get back into Halo 5 as of late and a problem I’ve been having is that I don’t have anyone else who plays the game seriously to play with. The only people I know either just started or don’t care so is there a good place I can go to find good people or an active and or sweaty spartan company?

Me and my crew play quite often. Fairy decent players but also have a laugh.
Not super super sweaty but we hold our ground well enough. We’re mostly grinding for 152. So we’re playing featured playlists & firefight. I’ll send you an invite if you want to join !

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2533274978910123;1:
> > I’ve been trying to get back into Halo 5 as of late and a problem I’ve been having is that I don’t have anyone else who plays the game seriously to play with. The only people I know either just started or don’t care so is there a good place I can go to find good people or an active and or sweaty spartan company?
>
> Me and my crew play quite often. Fairy decent players but also have a laugh.
> Not super super sweaty but we hold our ground well enough. We’re mostly grinding for 152. So we’re playing featured playlists & firefight. I’ll send you an invite if you want to join !

Sure I’ll give it a shot I’m not the best either which is why I’ve started playing more before I just grinded mcc because I love ce but I figured I’d try to get back to modern halo because of infinite

i added you

Feel free to add me lads, im looking for some mates for ranked and upcoming infinite.