Finders Keepers?

I am new to Halo, first xbox in late December, I am attempting to learn the correct etiquette. I found an Oni Warthog with cannons occupied by the other team, I killed the guys, stole their warthog, parked it and occupied the turret for some fun. A teammate(same color) came and tried to knock me out of the turret. It may have been his, and he lost it, who knows. Either way I don’t think I should have to give it up just because he wants it. So I kept it.

Good. He was trying to steal it.

If you find something use it dosent matter if it was some one else’s originally unless you are feeling very giving.

He wanted to get kills. Just like you. Keep it.

Just go for it.

I dont even have to use many REQ cards in warzone with all the free stuff on the ground.

Keep it.

If the situation is stable I’ll hold the req until/if the owner comes back. i have quite a few certs & finished most of the commendations. You never know if that guy has a cert or not. If he comes back it’s usually important to them.

> 2533274805919869;6:
> I dont even have to use many REQ cards in warzone with all the free stuff on the ground.

so true lol or stealing a rare ghost muhahhahahahaha

> 2535433199528237;1:
> I am new to Halo, first xbox in late December, I am attempting to learn the correct etiquette. I found an Oni Warthog with cannons occupied by the other team, I killed the guys, stole their warthog, parked it and occupied the turret for some fun. A teammate(same color) came and tried to knock me out of the turret. It may have been his, and he lost it, who knows. Either way I don’t think I should have to give it up just because he wants it. So I kept it.

You did fine kid. If you pick it up or take it off the enemy its yours. If you take it off a dead teammate and they ask nicely for it back that’s the only way I’d give something up.

The only time I give something up is I’ve the driver won’t drive me in a warthog because his buddy is waiting to shoot. Then I just sit in the passenger seat until the gunner dies and switch in. You’re good op.

I notice many people wont drive you in the Hog. Its only for close friends apparently. So I joined a company and now can drive around or shoot with the whims of a team. Randys are notoriously unfriendly and unhelpful.

Yeah. That’s lucky for you that he didn’t drive off with it while you were in the gun.

Teammate died in a Gauss hog on WZA in the Core room, so I hopped in the gun to defend the core. He decided to be a little wimp and drive us both into tank fire because I “stole” “his” hog.

Rule 317: If you die, your gear is free game. If the person holding it refuses to give it back, deal with it and walk away.

You should only give it back if the person asks for it back nicely, even then it is up to you (this post was an edit, original post above double posted because of some weird glitch or lag).

You made the right call, OP

The only way I give something back is when people ask for it.

> 2535433199528237;1:
> I am new to Halo, first xbox in late December, I am attempting to learn the correct etiquette. I found an Oni Warthog with cannons occupied by the other team, I killed the guys, stole their warthog, parked it and occupied the turret for some fun. A teammate(same color) came and tried to knock me out of the turret. It may have been his, and he lost it, who knows. Either way I don’t think I should have to give it up just because he wants it. So I kept it.

Just don’t bag your teammates. Everyone else its a sign of welcome to the game. As for “finding” things. They are yours until someone else “finds” it or relieves you of said thing. Happy hunting.

if you see someone trying to spartan charge you and attempting to kill/ or steal your vehicle/ weapon, just look at them for a moment, then walk away.

I don’t give my teammates reqs that I find unless I am certain that it belongs to them.