Find Custom Maps/Gametypes Here

According to The Halo Bulletin: 12.12.12, the file share won’t be up and running until early next year.

As a stopgap, this thread should help players find Halo 4 custom maps and gametypes to download. I’ve attempted to make the links as direct as possible. Please add your favourite locations to the list. Thanks!

Halo Waypoint Community Creations

Forge Hub

THFE-The Halo Forge Epidemic

Ready Up Live (Ducain23)

The Halo Council (THC)

Forge Cafe

Major League Gaming (MLG)

XForgery

NeoGAF (ForgeGAF)

Halo 4 Nation

Halo Community

HaloTracks

Mr Pokephile Productions (AirsoftXX)

The Halo Forum (THF)

GrifballHub

Reaching Perfection

National Grifball Association (NGA)

Added: Ready Up Live (Ducain23)

Added: The Halo Council (THC)

Added: Forge Cafe

Added: Major League Gaming (MLG)

Is XForgery still up?

Added: XForgery

Added: NeoGAF (ForgeGAF)

Added: Halo 4 Nation

Added: Halo Community

Added: HaloTracks

Add me I would love to play customs, the forum community seems great Gt:eman4ever

Added: Mr Pokephile Productions (AirsoftXX)

Customs would be cool, make a nice change from exile :confused: Add me - Twitchty Taillow

And my friend - SteffiWeffy

Im having a few problems with the fileshare, after entering the gamer tags into search, i still get “no files”.
Am i missing something as some tags work but other’s dont.

> Im having a few problems with the fileshare, after entering the gamer tags into search, i still get “no files”.
> Am i missing something as some tags work but other’s dont.

Perhaps someone else can shed some light on this but I’ve heard that some people are having difficulties.

To give you a hand, I’ve uploaded a single map called “Relay Test” to my fileshare. Can you see it?

Added: The Halo Forum (THF)

Added: GrifballHub

can anybody post the setting for Slender man/ Boogie man so i can creat it myself

> can anybody post the setting for Slender man/ Boogie man so i can creat it myself

Is this what you’re looking for?