Finally...

I finally just finished my silver packs, now I can get the actual good stuff! Woo!

Congrats! It’s a good feeling to have. May the Ultra Rares and Legendaries greet you with open arms.

It’s a great feeling! I have only a few Ultra Rares left then it’s all legendaries B-)

yeah that is until another update drops of course.

Good luck with the gold pack. It’s pure nightmare.

Good luck… Golds are ruthless. Since Firefight dropped, I’ve gotten about 15 golds and have gotten mainly “trash”… I should also mention that I’m a 106 with 85+ percent of all armor done.

You have done well my friend… Now march into the good stuff <3

> 2533274837720524;6:
> Good luck… Golds are ruthless. Since Firefight dropped, I’ve gotten about 15 golds and have gotten mainly “trash”… I should also mention that I’m a 106 with 85+ percent of all armor done.

Yea I just entered the mythic-only territory, I have officially gotten everything else unlocked that is non-mythic. I’m currently level 128. You just have to keep grinding.

Have fun. Just remember that half the things you are going to get aren’t even worth being Ultra or even Legendary imo. Things are about to get even harder for you :slight_smile:

Lucky, I have something like 36 or something left. This is not including emblems though. I just wanna check out the decimator helm.

Feelsgoodman

wowz d00d. I just finished my gold today

Nice! I finished Silvers last night myself! It surprised me, I thought I had a lot more emblems to get. I’m hyped to get into the golds. The H2BR hunt is real now. lulz

Clap Clap. Save up 400k and get gold packs bud!

FF is great for grinding req points. Just wander around for 10 minutes and get 1700 points win or lose.

> 2533275013544907;13:
> Nice! I finished Silvers last night myself! It surprised me, I thought I had a lot more emblems to get. I’m hyped to get into the golds. The H2BR hunt is real now. lulz

most emblems are tied to Commendations and are therefor not in the REQ system.

It’s all good until another update come out and you have to pick up the new common/uncommon items

Getting through golds will be tough but the light at the end of the tunnel is golds give you back two 3000 point req cards for a total of 6000 making golds easy to get afterwards.