Finally, the Common Sense 4th Element

I’m going to type this quickly before I play all night.

I’ve been with the Halo Universe since Day One at the Halo: CE Launch. Spartans have always been these deities within canon. However, their abilites have not been transitioned into gameplay until, IMO, now with Halo 5.

We’ve been close with a 4th Element on top of the Golden Triangle (guns, melee, grenades) but everything tried has been broken. First with dual-wielding, then Equipment, then Armor Abilites.

Now, not only is the 4th Element aesthetically pleasing, it is also balanced from the start (no pick-and-choose Loadouts). Also, regarding canon it is the right step and I believe we may finally get the super-soldiers we’ve read about in the books.

All these threads are just paid people or 343 employees - Just like the pros on the stream. Snipedown posted yesterday how he doesn’t understand why they can’t keep the games the same, obviously he meant Halo 5. We know the pros doesn’t like stuff like that. They have all said it when they weren’t interviewed by 343.

Or just how Microsoft paid people to say good things about the Xbox one.

The chat in Halo 5 stream says otherwise.

The chat in the Halo 5 stream was posionus. Snipedown posted that yesterday? He just played guardians. I bet he’s changed his mind now.

> 2535464740959821;3:
> The chat in the Halo 5 stream was posionus. Snipedown posted that yesterday? He just played guardians. I bet he’s changed his mind now.

We know that pros doesn’t like how the game evolves. They all say so in youtube videos that they upload themselves or on other shows where they are not pushed or paid by 343 and Microsoft.

> 2533274809432820;2:
> All these threads are just paid people or 343 employees - Just like the pros on the stream. Snipedown posted yesterday how he doesn’t understand why they can’t keep the games the same, obviously he meant Halo 5. We know the pros doesn’t like stuff like that. They have all said it when they weren’t interviewed by 343.
>
> Or just how Microsoft paid people to say good things about the Xbox one.
>
> The chat in Halo 5 stream says otherwise.

So, every one who doesn’t have the same opinion as you is paid? gonna keep this in mind.

> 2533274809432820;2:
> All these threads are just paid people or 343 employees - Just like the pros on the stream. Snipedown posted yesterday how he doesn’t understand why they can’t keep the games the same, obviously he meant Halo 5. We know the pros doesn’t like stuff like that. They have all said it when they weren’t interviewed by 343.
>
> Or just how Microsoft paid people to say good things about the Xbox one.
>
> The chat in Halo 5 stream says otherwise.

Prove it.