Finally reached my goal =P Assassin Master

It only took me What was it? I can’t even remember. 150 assassinations? I am now SR73 and I have the only armor I wanted.

Didn’t think I would get it tonight as I still needed 12 and was only going to play for an hour. But I just had 7 in one game of CTF. SO happy

You know, there’s been several reports of a lot of people “boosting” assassinations, particularly in Regicide. Would you like to make a comment on this?

lol

If by “boosting” you mean people not checking their radars or never looking around, then yes, I’d be boosting assassinations

I was able to complete this in SWAT ages ago. You’re quite late.

I just reached Master on it. Sadly, I don’t like Venator. Too pointy.

> You know, there’s been several reports of a lot of people “boosting” assassinations, particularly in Regicide. Would you like to make a comment on this?

Yes I would.

Not for lack for me trying (hah) I did not boost one assassination. Almost all of them came from me playing CTF games and jumping flag carriers and just random people. That being said I didn’t just play CTF. I played many different game modes but I have only ever once played regicide and that was the 4v4 one not the ffa. I hate ffa.

So there is my comment. Let people boost. At least I got mine the hard way and I love it.

k

Congrats. Change your avatar to it.

Give me some tips for assassinations, and which mode is cool for doing it, I need to complete the challenge.

> Congrats. Change your avatar to it.

Good call thank you. I wish it had updated my armor colors but this one will do.

congrats!

> Give me some tips for assassinations, and which mode is cool for doing it, I need to complete the challenge.

Extremely fast if you play slayer pro and only go for assassinations.

> Give me some tips for assassinations, and which mode is cool for doing it, I need to complete the challenge.

Like I said I got most of mine playing CTF. I would either go to the other teams base and find a spot they go through or I would defend my flag and get them then. That being said I did not usually just camp my flag. Which is probably a reason why it took me so long. I do go out there and fight them.

Assassinations are…Not hard to get. You just need to learn whens the right time for them. Hard for me to explain…Who knows maybe I just suck but got lucky.

Play objective base game modes. People tend to focus on their target and not their motion sensor when they are by an objective.

Reminds me of Snake Eyes from GI Joe.

welcome to the club =P i got mine in 2 days (not 48 hours just over a span of) like a week after halo 4 came out. I got most of mine in regicide. More people to assassinate.

> welcome to the club =P i got mine in 2 days (not 48 hours just over a span of) like a week after halo 4 came out. I got most of mine in regicide. More people to assassinate.

I just keep hearing that regicide is a good mode for it…I just hate FFA game modes so I have never played regicide so I can’t comment on them.

i don’t think you guys realize that he’s wearing venator armor haha

I am horrible with assassination, my initial reaction when I see the opposing team is to shoot them, most of the ones I do have were “OH CRAP” moments when I am not paying attention and run into a camo-camper who also was not paying attention. It is either that or I manage to find some one who AFK

Dominion. If your team is a little uncoordinated and are leaving one of your bases unguarded, then go on base defence. Hide near the capture point (preferrably with cloaking device). Wait for unsuspecting enemy to try to capture base and collect your free assassination whilst they’re distracted by the progress bar.

I racked up tons of assassinations this way, while still helping out my team (don’t be that guy that just tries to rank up a commendation without regard to whether they’re helping their team or not).

I’ve not quite got master yet, because I got bored of playing Dominion defensively, but I’m pretty close. Now I just go for an assassination when I see an obvious opening for one