Finally got Spec Code from Live!

Now I dont have to choose wetwork next! hoo ra.

My original plan was to choose Pioneer first then get Rogue/Tracker…but I got tired of waiting for my code and picked up the game again last week and chose the Operator spec.
Im at the screen and cant decide, what would you pick next?
And is there anywhere to find out which slots these perks take up(tactical or support)?

cool… no need to make a forum about it…

> My original plan was to choose Pioneer first then get Rogue/Tracker…but I got tired of waiting for my code and picked up the game again last week and chose the Operator spec.
> Im at the screen and cant decide, what would you pick next?
> And is there anywhere to find out which slots these perks take up(tactical or support)?

ok heres a link to what every specialization does

> > My original plan was to choose Pioneer first then get Rogue/Tracker…but I got tired of waiting for my code and picked up the game again last week and chose the Operator spec.
> > Im at the screen and cant decide, what would you pick next?
> > And is there anywhere to find out which slots these perks take up(tactical or support)?
>
> ok heres a link to what every specialization does
> Rank (Halo 4) | Halo Alpha | Fandom

That link is helpful, but Im really concerned about what slots the specialization perks take up. I cant seem to find that info.

Just got mine a few days ago, pretty pumped…

> Just got mine a few days ago, pretty pumped…

Word

> cool… no need to make a <mark>forum</mark> about it…

He made a thread my friend.

OP: Good on ya for getting it. Too late I’m afraid, matchmaking is dead half the time and when it has players its like 50K at max.

Have fun.

What’s everyone talking about?

> > cool… no need to make a <mark>forum</mark> about it…
>
> He made a thread my friend.
>
> OP: Good on ya for getting it. Too late I’m afraid, matchmaking is dead half the time and when it has players its like 50K at max.
>
> Have fun.

Feel that, Im getting spoiled right now though cuz i almost exclusively play Infinity Slayer. Defiance and Bioshock on the horizon!