Finally got my first perfection

Social Snipers
Even though it wasn’t on a ranked Playlist I’m still happy I finally got that medal haha

Cool congrats

Well done human. It’s always satisfying to get it, my only one in halo 5 was in February back during double date. But I got a couple in Halo 3. In fact I still play it today, a few months ago I played my first game of it in about 7 years on a game of ffa and got a perfection

> 2533274879407634;3:
> Well done human. It’s always satisfying to get it, my only one in halo 5 was in February back during double date. But I got a couple in Halo 3. In fact I still play it today, a few months ago I played my first game of it in about 7 years on a game of ffa and got a perfection

Well technically this is my 3rd perfection in halo 5 but I got 2 in the first week but glitches and updates happened and my stats were wiped 3 times

Congratulations! It doesn’t matter how you earn it honestly, but even social snipers is challenging when trying to get a perfection medal. It’s tough not being sniped from across the map and trying to gain 15 kills.

I went 17-1 in arena slayer. Never came close again. Congrats. It’s tough to get.

Good job man!

I still remember my Breakout Perfection fondly, it’s a great feeling I know.

Keep kicking -Yoink-!

Good job Penguin, Perfections are always nice to get

Well done good chap :). Now let’s say we get you some high quality drinks for that perfection.(unless your less than 21, than I’ll just buy you a round of Mountain Dew/your preferred beverage shots); and that first round is on me!

> 2533274912536998;9:
> Well done good chap :). Now let’s say we get you some high quality drinks for that perfection.(unless your less than 21, than I’ll just buy you a round of Mountain Dew/your preferred beverage shots); and that first round is on me!

Haha I’m 22 and to be honest I was drinking when I got the perfection lol

nice job. i never play slayer game types but that is a fun medal to get

Nice, I got one in snipers a few weeks ago as well. It feels like perfections are harder to get in this game.

> 2727626560040591;12:
> Nice, I got one in snipers a few weeks ago as well. It feels like perfections are harder to get in this game.

I remembering getting a few in halo 3 and halo reach but yeah I feel this game it’s harder to do it to

A perfection in any playlist is an achievement

Nice. I’ve gotten a few in FFA but the most perfections I’ve ever gotten was back in Halo Reach. I think it was around 60 or something haha