FINALLY getting SR152 in Halo 5

After over 3 years of grinding and about 66 days played between arena and warzone. I will finally be getting SR152 in Halo 5 today. Just wanted to celebrate with a post and let you guys know what a GRIND it really was. I’m under 50,000 xp away and will be getting the remaining xp tonight

If anyone cares, I’m gonna be streaming it this important milestone in my life. If you wanna come hang out, I’m going to go live around 4:30 pm EST on my twitch channel twitch.tv/rehabtv

Happy Grinding :slight_smile:

> 2533274805462494;1:
> After over 3 years of grinding and about 66 days played between arena and warzone. I will finally be getting SR152 in Halo 5 today. Just wanted to celebrate with a post and let you guys know what a GRIND it really was. I’m under 50,000 xp away and will be getting the remaining xp tonight
>
> If anyone cares, I’m gonna be streaming it this important milestone in my life. If you wanna come hang out, I’m going to go live around 4:30 pm EST on my twitch channel twitch.tv/rehabtv
>
> Happy Grinding :slight_smile:

Congrats, welcome to the club.
<p></p>

LIVE NOW! come watch

Congrats man…I almost have double your playtime and still have 3m to go…I screwed up somewhere along the line!

> 2535431933064458;4:
> Congrats man…I almost have double your playtime and still have 3m to go…I screwed up somewhere along the line!

Hahah I save up all my req points for the warzone and arena legendary xp boost packs. Make a HUGE difference. I also play the featured playlist because it’s accelerated xp.

Congrats on reaching 152 :slight_smile:

Congratulations m8

> 2533274805462494;1:
> After over 3 years of grinding and about 66 days played between arena and warzone. I will finally be getting SR152 in Halo 5 today. Just wanted to celebrate with a post and let you guys know what a GRIND it really was. I’m under 50,000 xp away and will be getting the remaining xp tonight
>
> If anyone cares, I’m gonna be streaming it this important milestone in my life. If you wanna come hang out, I’m going to go live around 4:30 pm EST on my twitch channel twitch.tv/rehabtv
>

I find it deterring to grind for this because it’s based solely on certain playlists you’ve played and NOT time spent. I spent a ton of time in BTB and somewhat in Ranked playlists, as well as dabbled in others for a time of 63 days…yet I’m about 2/3 of the way through 149, meaning I’m not even halfway to a 152.

Seeing a post like this is a bit of a drag on emotions, because some people who have spent a ton more time playing aren’t even close. 343 made a mistake by creating XP caps on certain playlists and payouts that arent nearly as even in others.

Tbh, every playlist should’ve been the same. XP payouts shouldve been based on time in a match regardless of playlist. Tbh, it was favored towards Warzone because all their microtransactions and post-launch earnings came from REQ purchases. I hate Warzone, but grinding nearly equal time as someone else and not even hitting half of what someone else earned with XP just makes the grind so much harder mentally.

> 2533274795739611;8:
> > 2533274805462494;1:
> > After over 3 years of grinding and about 66 days played between arena and warzone. I will finally be getting SR152 in Halo 5 today. Just wanted to celebrate with a post and let you guys know what a GRIND it really was. I’m under 50,000 xp away and will be getting the remaining xp tonight
> >
> > If anyone cares, I’m gonna be streaming it this important milestone in my life. If you wanna come hang out, I’m going to go live around 4:30 pm EST on my twitch channel twitch.tv/rehabtv
> >
> > Happy Grinding :slight_smile:
>
> I find it deterring to grind for this because it’s based solely on certain playlists you’ve played and NOT time spent. I spent a ton of time in BTB and somewhat in Ranked playlists, as well as dabbled in others for a time of 63 days…yet I’m about 2/3 of the way through 149, meaning I’m not even halfway to a 152.
>
> Seeing a post like this is a bit of a drag on emotions, because some people who have spent a ton more time playing aren’t even close. 343 made a mistake by creating XP caps on certain playlists and payouts that arent nearly as even in others.
>
> Tbh, every playlist should’ve been the same. XP payouts shouldve been based on time in a match regardless of playlist. Tbh, it was favored towards Warzone because all their microtransactions and post-launch earnings came from REQ purchases. I hate Warzone, but grinding nearly equal time as someone else and not even hitting half of what someone else earned with XP just makes the grind so much harder mentally.

That’s not true at all. Warzone really depends on the team but generally matches last 18+ minutes. You can get a better rate of xp per minute in some social playlists. Then you’ve also had featured playlists. Most of those were in social (Action Sack, Mythic Shotty Snipers and for a whole month over Christmas the christmas action sack playlist), BTB has always kind of been low on xp. I’ve gotten most of my xp from Social Arena.

When it comes to goals like this, you just have to calculate the numbers and switch between featured playlists. You also have to take into account XP boosts. Someone could have earned 5623 more xp in every match than you did in the same match if they applied a legendary xp boost.

Congrats! I’m about 6 weeks away. (Thankful for the featured playlists and legendary DO boosts!)

> 2533274810205759;9:
> > 2533274795739611;8:
> > > 2533274805462494;1:
> > > After over 3 years of grinding and about 66 days played between arena and warzone. I will finally be getting SR152 in Halo 5 today. Just wanted to celebrate with a post and let you guys know what a GRIND it really was. I’m under 50,000 xp away and will be getting the remaining xp tonight
> > >
> > > If anyone cares, I’m gonna be streaming it this important milestone in my life. If you wanna come hang out, I’m going to go live around 4:30 pm EST on my twitch channel twitch.tv/rehabtv
> > >
> > > Happy Grinding :slight_smile:
> >
> > I find it deterring to grind for this because it’s based solely on certain playlists you’ve played and NOT time spent. I spent a ton of time in BTB and somewhat in Ranked playlists, as well as dabbled in others for a time of 63 days…yet I’m about 2/3 of the way through 149, meaning I’m not even halfway to a 152.
> >
> > Seeing a post like this is a bit of a drag on emotions, because some people who have spent a ton more time playing aren’t even close. 343 made a mistake by creating XP caps on certain playlists and payouts that arent nearly as even in others.
> >
> > Tbh, every playlist should’ve been the same. XP payouts shouldve been based on time in a match regardless of playlist. Tbh, it was favored towards Warzone because all their microtransactions and post-launch earnings came from REQ purchases. I hate Warzone, but grinding nearly equal time as someone else and not even hitting half of what someone else earned with XP just makes the grind so much harder mentally.
>
> That’s not true at all. Warzone really depends on the team but generally matches last 18+ minutes. You can get a better rate of xp per minute in some social playlists. Then you’ve also had featured playlists. Most of those were in social (Action Sack, Mythic Shotty Snipers and for a whole month over Christmas the christmas action sack playlist), BTB has always kind of been low on xp. I’ve gotten most of my xp from Social Arena.
>
> When it comes to goals like this, you just have to calculate the numbers and switch between featured playlists. You also have to take into account XP boosts. Someone could have earned 5623 more xp in every match than you did in the same match if they applied a legendary xp boost.

Understandable but it’s not realistic to think they used a Legendary boost for every match they ever played. And I stick with BTB for social because I really don’t like the nature and inconsistency with the Magnum. I can also literally play a 16 minute BTB game with a boost and if we win I’ll get barely over 7k in XP. Not to mention taking into account that my high MMR results in ridiculously long wait times for me to even play a match with friends so I’m resorted to playing solo.

Also, you can’t expect people to play certain things if they don’t like them, so I find it bad practice to even offer different things to play if you’re not offering the same thing all around. I’m playing the game and grinding like everyone else. The fact it’s not with game modes I don’t find enjoyable (Action Sack, Mythic Shotty Snipers) isn’t good enough reason to say you deserved more on a consistent basis. I played the hell out of this game. I have over 9000 multiplayer matches alone, but I’m not even halfway to 152 because of my social preferences, which is where the heartbreak with 343 begins.

> 2533274805462494;1:
>
>

Awesone Spartan my rank is sr148 o hope to arrive at sr 152 before the launch of Halo infinite!

Now you just need to get that 100% Achievement and Commendation completion if you haven’t already. :+1:

Congrats. I doubt I will make it… just can’t spare the time as a dad with a full time job. But I’m aiming for 150 at 147 now. That grind for 152 is intense tho. Great work!

Now make an alt and do it all again!

Congrats, I wonder what percentage of people got 152?

> 2533275031939856;16:
> Congrats, I wonder what percentage of people got 152?

According to Halo tracker there are 621 SR152s…622th place starts the SR151s

> 2533275031939856;16:
> Congrats, I wonder what percentage of people got 152?

According to Halotracker, there are 621 people that have a 152 rank.

Edit: Didn’t refresh before posting so didn’t see the previous post. Weird that we both typed it almost the exact same way.

congrats chap

Big Grats man!