Finally fixed Legendary Boss assist

• Fixed issue where some players who had recently dealt damage to a Boss did not receive Takedown credit when the Boss was killed by a teammate
    Maybe now I can finish my Big Game Hunter commendations for Warzone.

Already finished all Warzone commendations.

Ive gotten all warzone and enemy commendations(warden kills fml) but this still makes me happy

Although I still need Warden kills so awesome!

its about time damn.

Nice!

Ive needed 5 warden kills for a long time now. Hopefully this will help me finish up faster.

Finally, took too long!

YASSS finally!

Does this fix the thing where my team does 99% of damage to a boss and the boss gets taken down by some enemy piss that got caught in the wind and trickled down the Warden’s leg, killing him?

Better late then never

> 2533274805497312;10:
> Does this fix the thing where my team does 99% of damage to a boss and the boss gets taken down by some enemy piss that got caught in the wind and trickled down the Warden’s leg, killing him?

No.

> 2533274805467041;12:
> > 2533274805497312;10:
> > Does this fix the thing where my team does 99% of damage to a boss and the boss gets taken down by some enemy piss that got caught in the wind and trickled down the Warden’s leg, killing him?
>
>
> No.

I did read this which might help

• Reduced Boss Takedown damage requirement from 10% to 1%

> 2533274805467041;12:
> > 2533274805497312;10:
> > Does this fix the thing where my team does 99% of damage to a boss and the boss gets taken down by some enemy piss that got caught in the wind and trickled down the Warden’s leg, killing him?
>
>
> No.

It was sarcasm, but this will still warrant a “those -Yoinks!-!” from me.