Finally Elites are allowed in any play list!!

I was watch this video of Halo CEA and noticed that there was an elite on the same team as a Spartan suggesting that elites will be allowed in any game type just like in Halo 3 when the TU comes.

Here’s the link skip to 1:14

It is custom games but there is a slight possibility that we might be able to play as elites in MM.
I hope 343 would make an armoury to go along with that.

Not any playlist. It will most likely be only certain gametypes, if they decide to bring them into matchmaking at all.

Hell to the yeah, baby. Until I get confirmation saying otherwise, I’m gonna be positive about what the video suggests.

I noticed this a while ago. It’s not proof since elites are allowed in custom games.

> I noticed this a while ago. It’s not proof since elites are allowed in custom games.

Exactly, the only real shred of evidence is the strange fact that they decided to use Elites in the game. I doubt it means anything however.

> > I noticed this a while ago. It’s not proof since elites are allowed in custom games.
>
> Exactly, the only real shred of evidence is the strange fact that they decided to use Elites in the game. I doubt it means anything however.

Well i hope it does. So for now I’m just gonna keep my hopes up.

> > I noticed this a while ago. It’s not proof since elites are allowed in custom games.
>
> Exactly, the only real shred of evidence is the strange fact that they decided to use Elites in the game. I doubt it means anything however.

All of the games that I have seen in videos are LAN games, which are Custom games. Odds are they are right and player preference was set to Elites.

Elites are not equal to the spartan model so they won’t appear in the majority of playlists. This was a CUSTOM game were playing as elites/spartans is possible.

I would not be amused if you could play as the elite model in the majority of matchmaking playlists.

> > > I noticed this a while ago. It’s not proof since elites are allowed in custom games.
> >
> > Exactly, the only real shred of evidence is the strange fact that they decided to use Elites in the game. I doubt it means anything however.
>
> All of the games that I have seen in videos are LAN games, which are Custom games. Odds are they are right and player preference was set to Elites.

Yeah, that’s what I was saying…

My point was that it was just weird that they had preferences set to Elites.

> Elites are not equal to the spartan model so they won’t appear in the majority of playlists. This was a CUSTOM game were playing as elites/spartans is possible.
>
> I would not be amused if you could play as the elite model in the majority of matchmaking playlists.

Well it’s not meant to be amusing, just create a wider range of choice and alot of people like having the other specie choice and actually found it quite upsetting that they were taken away and to be they don’t seen harder to kill that Spartans because of their hight. I mean why not what harm could it do?

FUUUUUU it is halo 3 all over. And in this they are WAAAY more powerful than spartans.

How?

> How?

Elites move faster, jump higher, and have quicker recovery times, but they are bigger than spartans and make for easier targets.

> > How?
>
> Elites move faster, jump higher, and have quicker recovery times, but they are bigger than spartans and make for easier targets.

you could just change all of that to make it classic.

> > > How?
> >
> > Elites move faster, jump higher, and have quicker recovery times, but they are bigger than spartans and make for easier targets.
>
> you could just change all of that to make it classic.

You can’t really change their size though.

> > > > How?
> > >
> > > Elites move faster, jump higher, and have quicker recovery times, but they are bigger than spartans and make for easier targets.
> >
> > you could just change all of that to make it classic.
>
> You can’t really change their size though.

The only reason why elites do have all those attributes is because they are easier targets and even then their perks don’t do them any real justice because they always get pwnd on S vs E invasion slayer so haveing them in every play list wouldn’t really make a large difference its just nice for those who prefer elites.