Finally Beat the Campaign!

I’ve had the game for a while, but only recently finished the campaign, as I was working a lot and wasn’t home much (that’s now no longer a problem with Quarantine).

I must say, I really enjoyed the campaign as a nice side-story to the main series, and the characterization of the Spirit of Fire crew was deftly handled when compared to the more stilted campaign of the first Halo Wars (which I haven’t played since 2009). Atriox and the Banished feel like a worthy faction in place of the Covenant, and I am interested to see how they will be tied into Halo: Infinite.

I’ll be starting Awakening the Nightmare soon, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the other half lives!

I’m on console, but I was curious to try out the Blitz Mode. Is there enough of a population that I can find matches relatively easily?

Blitz should have a decent pop, but it is play/pay to win. Those who’ve been playing non-stop will greatly out level you. Open all the packs you’ve accumulated thus far before diving in.

EDIT - Apparently I had Blitz all wrong. My apologies, please disregard the above.

> 2533274859220405;1:
> I’ve had the game for a while, but only recently finished the campaign, as I was working a lot and wasn’t home much (that’s now no longer a problem with Quarantine).
>
> I must say, I really enjoyed the campaign as a nice side-story to the main series, and the characterization of the Spirit of Fire crew was deftly handled when compared to the more stilted campaign of the first Halo Wars (which I haven’t played since 2009). Atriox and the Banished feel like a worthy faction in place of the Covenant, and I am interested to see how they will be tied into Halo: Infinite.
>
> I’ll be starting Awakening the Nightmare soon, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the other half lives!
>
> I’m on console, but I was curious to try out the Blitz Mode. Is there enough of a population that I can find matches relatively easily?

Great that you finally finished it! AtN, as I remember it, is actually kinda difficult in some sections. I have to replay it though to actually remember what it was like.

I haven’t been able to find a match in Blitz for awhile. Blitz is what I preferred to play when the game came out, but was a lot easier because I played with a buddy and was able to coordinate everything. You may have a rough time finding a game and then getting outgunned if you try to hop back in now.

> 2591580321307319;2:
> Blitz should have a decent pop, but it is play/pay to win. Those who’ve been playing non-stop will greatly out level you. Open all the packs you’ve accumulated thus far before diving in.

I believe we have talked about this mechanic over 3 years now and if you have no clue about something, guess what? Maybe you should look it up before you talk nonsense.

In ranked every unit is automatically on level 6, no matter if you have just installed the game or have played it since 3 years with over 6,000 matches.

The population is really fine. I have no problems finding matches :)!

Kind regards
TYRELL

Congrats on finishing the campaign! Cant wait to see how all of the characters will tie into halo infinite. You are in for a serious treat once you tackle the flood expansion.

Congratulations!
Clearing the campaign is difficult.
I liked the last mission.
But what I like more is the story of “ATN DLC”
I love Pavium & Voridus