Final Service Record Update Proposal

Just thinking, because me and a few other gamers still play halo 3, could you update our halo 3 service records on halo waypoint maybe one last time before halo 4’s release?

Also, just a little personal thing, I can’t load my halo 3 service record or my halo reach service record, says I haven’t played the game. My achievements and my rank show different.

Thanks.

Keep it clean.

I can agree with you on that. halo 3 is still being played and 343 needs to include it in service record and fileshare. I wonder what will happen to reach when Halo 4 comes out

They have no plans for it at all currently.

I don’t think they have any plans for Halo 3. But it wouldn’t be a bad idea to update it to Halo Waypoint.

> I can agree with you on that. halo 3 is still being played and 343 needs to include it in service record and fileshare. I wonder what will happen to reach when Halo 4 comes out

Yes, maybe when Halo 4 will come out, they won’t track Halo : Reach stats anymore (consider also that is a Bungie’s game).

They definately need to atleast just before Halo 4 comes out. Also they need to actually make it some in depth. I mean a medals chest or something!!! I’m totally fine with it not being as in depth as Reach but I’d at least like a medals chest that is updated. I mean really…

all it really needs is a few adjustments though, go into a bit more depth like you said. maybe if they did a slight replication of bungie.net’s service record system for halo 3 on waypoint?..

They can’t just eliminate bungie’s games either. I should be able to find my halo career here, and halo 3 was a big part of it for me.