Final Inside Infinite Before Launch?

I’m wondering if there will be a new edition of Inside Infinite before December 8th. I hope there will be. It’ll be a nice gift to the community while we enter the “final stretch.”

They have one every last Thursday of every month. I don’t see them stopping after launch either.

If they do, I hope we get some more information about the campaign’s story.

They may or may not have one right before launch. If they do have one I do not expect really any new information about the campaign to be included as they will want to save all of that for when people actually play it. If anything it will be a blog about launch plans or the roadmap for after launch. Maybe they’ll detail all of the maps that will be included in the game as well as what kinds of game modes or things we can expect. But my best guess is that the last Inside Infinite before launch will be on the lighter side.

'IGN has exclusive coverage of Master Chief’s spiritual reboot all month long as part of our editorial IGN First “cover story” initiative. That means we’ll be dropping exclusive content throughout the month of November (and yes, we’ve played the campaign – the first four hours of it),"…

November gonna be a hype train with ign & 343 :smiley:
most likely Inside Infinite this nonth woould be some kind of roadmap

I would assume that we would get another inside infinite before launch but I don’t think it will have much on the campaign or if it does probs only the stuff we have already seen.

Inside Infinite’s typically launch on the final Thursday of the month. I imagine we’ll get one at the end of this month as a final pre launch blog post.

There should be a lot of news this month in general to be honest. Inside Infinite & IGN’s month long news exclusivity. It’s an exciting time.

Im still wondering when they are going to cover the feedback from the last flight

> Im still wondering when they are going to cover the feedback from the last flight

They certainly will as they were very open about incoming feedback in the past. But the gathered data must be absolut massiv, so they will need a lot of time to sieve through everything and prepare it in a presentable manner.

I’d imagine we get one they call “prepare to fire” or “activating halo” or something that will talk about day one dlc, as they have leaked, early access as it has leaked, installing for day one. Maybe a quick look at that
Starting area from E3s Craig demo and putting out the season 1 Road map in its entirity followed by a thanks for waiting cant wait to see you all on zeta shpeal.

IIRC they didn’t have one last Thursday of Oct?

> 2535441052281740;5:
> 'IGN has exclusive coverage of Master Chief’s spiritual reboot all month long as part of our editorial IGN First “cover story” initiative. That means we’ll be dropping exclusive content throughout the month of November (and yes, we’ve played the campaign – the first four hours of it),"…
>
> November gonna be a hype train with ign & 343 :smiley:
> most likely Inside Infinite this nonth woould be some kind of roadmap

WAIT A MINUTE"The first four hours"
Halo campaigns USUALLY only are about 6-7 hours long… does that mean that this game is longer? Like much longer? Because I just can’t see 343 making a 6 hour campaign and letting IGN play literally more than half of it as a “sneak peek”

Well the last Thursday is Thanksgiving, so Friday is more likely, unless they push it out earlier in the week.

I just want to know the MP maps at this point. Like a Flood Research facility inside of the Ring.

Hope for more gameplay info, campaign and MP as well… I never get tired of getting more information about it :smiley:

> 2535441918993765;12:
> > 2535441052281740;5:
> > 'IGN has exclusive coverage of Master Chief’s spiritual reboot all month long as part of our editorial IGN First “cover story” initiative. That means we’ll be dropping exclusive content throughout the month of November (and yes, we’ve played the campaign – the first four hours of it),"…
> >
> > November gonna be a hype train with ign & 343 :smiley:
> > most likely Inside Infinite this nonth woould be some kind of roadmap
>
> WAIT A MINUTE"The first four hours"
> Halo campaigns USUALLY only are about 6-7 hours long… does that mean that this game is longer? Like much longer? Because I just can’t see 343 making a 6 hour campaign and letting IGN play literally more than half of it as a “sneak peek”

It is supposed to be longer than H4 &H5 combined

> 2535441052281740;5:
> 'IGN has exclusive coverage of Master Chief’s spiritual reboot all month long as part of our editorial IGN First “cover story” initiative. That means we’ll be dropping exclusive content throughout the month of November (and yes, we’ve played the campaign – the first four hours of it),"…
>

Whoaaaaa are you serious??? I did not see that coming lmfaoooooo im pumped!

> 2535448497705415;16:
> > 2535441052281740;5:
> > 'IGN has exclusive coverage of Master Chief’s spiritual reboot all month long as part of our editorial IGN First “cover story” initiative. That means we’ll be dropping exclusive content throughout the month of November (and yes, we’ve played the campaign – the first four hours of it),"…
> >
> > November gonna be a hype train with ign & 343 :smiley:
> > most likely Inside Infinite this nonth woould be some kind of roadmap
>
> Whoaaaaa are you serious??? I did not see that coming lmfaoooooo im pumped!

Its hard to watch the coverage hahaha painfully bad conveyance of how a map plays.

> Its hard to watch the coverage hahaha painfully bad conveyance of how a map plays.

I thought I was the only one XD it was itching all over when I was looking at those gameplays XD

> 2535441052281740;5:
>

I mean, we knew it was going to be bad, but jeez.

IGN, Hire me to do your Halo Demos, really I’m already under NDA anyway :expressionless: