Final H5 Update Wishlist. Top three.

Sounds like we’ve got another update coming. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for the following:

1. M831TT Warthog
  2. Oddball (or a Team Objective playlist that includes it…)
  3. “Favorites” UI update that lets you pre-determine loadouts per REQ tier in Warzone, and your top armor / helmet combos in the Customization section. I know we hated loadouts in H4, but there are so damn many choices of BR/DMR/SMG/AR in H5… In regards to the armor, a “sort by rarity” would be nice. Or just have them as sets already, helmet in the top row slider, armor underneath.

And a low-res split-screen mode. But that ain’t happening. If you could pick 3 things what would they be?

I want Mark V Anniversary armor, like we got in Halo 4. Also the ability to play Warzone Firefight single-player, in custom games.

Working servers, no radar playlist, 1-50 divisional ranks.

Better UI, more gamemodes, a few more reqs, one or two more covenant maps, updates to WZFF, and more armor colors with optional emblem on armor. All very realistic things that a good deal of people would like.
The Dnend Legion

1. Spartan Company menu to work without needing to be friends
  2. Magnum starts in BTB (maybe some gametypes have BR starts, split it 50% to try to keep everyone satisfied?)
    C. Return of the Killjoy medal

Although I’m confused by your title. What makes you think this is the Final H5 Update?

What is the M831TT Warthog? Also I agree with 3 so much.

> 2533274990620516;6:
> What is the M831TT Warthog? Also I agree with 3 so much.

The M831TT was the Troop Transport Warthog from Halo 3.

> 2535437652903765;7:
> > 2533274990620516;6:
> > What is the M831TT Warthog? Also I agree with 3 so much.
>
>
> The M831TT was the Troop Transport Warthog from Halo 3.

How is it different from the current transport warthogs?

> 2533274990620516;8:
> > 2535437652903765;7:
> > > 2533274990620516;6:
> > > What is the M831TT Warthog? Also I agree with 3 so much.
> >
> >
> > The M831TT was the Troop Transport Warthog from Halo 3.
>
>
> How is it different from the current transport warthogs?

In Halo 3, it wasn’t really different from the Scout Warthog because players couldn’t sit in the back. I think people are hoping for it to be added with additional rear seating.

Oh yeah additional seating would be the best

1. Mp elites
  2. offline mode other than campaign
  3. working radar

In a perfect world…

1. Split screen
  2. Halo 3
  3. Bungie
    (not hating on 343 i actually like H5 quite a bit but I like H3 a bit more)

But really…

1. KOTH
  2. Getting rid of at least 90% of the bugs
  3. Forge for Warzone (maybe I would actually play Warzone rather than letting my brother clog up the REQs)
  1. Lvl 9 req like a Pelican or Phantom (someone once said a mobile spawn so that sounds cool for that, right?)
  2. Better chance for certified reqs spawning in packs (I’m certified for CE pistol, only ever got 5 of them.)
  3. TARGET LOCATER FROM REACH PLS (Warzone req, no changes from locater in reach campaign, except maybe damage nerf so its not so OP.)

Game modes: Oddball and race

Classic armors: CQB, EOD, Mark V(B), and the original Rogue and Operator

Weapons: Brute shot and Needle rifle.

> 2533274804511610;14:
> Game modes: Oddball and race
>
> Classic armors: CQB, EOD, Mark V(B), and the original Rogue and Operator
>
> Weapons: Brute shot and Needle rifle.

Omg totally agree with the armors I was surprised when I found out there was no cqb or EOD armor in halo 5. I think a lot of the armor from reach, odst, and 3 should be in five instead of a lot of the armors that are in the game that look so stupid that nobody wears them.

What was the mode in Halo 4 that was 4 v 4 and it was like football, had to run the ball in for more points or you could throw it for like half points?

> 2535444832517363;15:
> > 2533274804511610;14:
> > Game modes: Oddball and race
> >
> > Classic armors: CQB, EOD, Mark V(B), and the original Rogue and Operator
> >
> > Weapons: Brute shot and Needle rifle.
>
>
> Omg totally agree with the armors I was surprised when I found out there was no cqb or EOD armor in halo 5. I think a lot of the armor from reach, odst, and 3 should be in five instead of a lot of the armors that are in the game that look so stupid that nobody wears them.

Honestly how many EVA looking helmets did we need, you could probably add Hazop to the list, but leaving CQB and EOD out of Halo 5 was just disrespectful to armors that are part of the Halo lore.

Armor: Hayabusa, Haunted, Mythic recon, Rogue, CQB

Effects(from reach): Lightning effect, Blue flames, Flames

Weapons: Brute Shot, Emile’s Shotgun, Plasma launcher, grenade launcher

Stance: The stance from halo reach and the stance from halo 3, there was only 1 for both

Maps: Guardian, zenith, the pit, the cage, sword base, construct, narrows( all put in infection)

Game modes:Oddball, King of the hill, juggernaut, Multi team, Action Sack(with griftball in it, Dodgeball,stickies, Hockey and few others).

Others that would be fun or make the game better: Bring back killjoy medal, Make the medals look like the classic medal like the double kill medal, fix at least some of the bugs, A skin that looks like your emblem, if you change your emblem, the skins changes to, an assassinnation that use the knife as a throwing knife, for controlls you get to chose what does what.

Don’t think that many people would agree with me on some things

> 2533274834952794;2:
> I want Mark V Anniversary armor, like we got in Halo 4. Also the ability to play Warzone Firefight single-player, in custom games.

Out of all the things that could be added into halo 5 you choose one single armour? If you really want Mark V then just pair the Mark IV helmet with the Mark V Alpha ARMOUR.