Final balance decision

Hey folks,
If u could make one final balance to the game, what would you do? Which unit would you buff or nerf ?
What leader and his powers/units would you change ?
Are there units or maps you would completly delete or redesign ?

I think the Scarrab and the Wraith need a Buff, as well as every Counter Unit in the game, except for anti Air (Maybe the hitbox :). I would like to see a Meta where every unit is viable. Cause right now you have a hard time going for infantery or air espacially Vultures get wrecked by nearly everything that can shoot up. I would like to See them as flying tanks with more armor ,dmg and a cost increase, like in Halo Wars 1.

What are your ideas ?

Naks’s most recent post covers just about everything I think of.

I suggest reading through that.

> 2533274869891714;2:
> Naks’s most recent post covers just about everything I think of.
>
> I suggest reading through that.

Basically, there is too much that needs balancing to just have one unit changed.

If I could only change one unit I would remove Forgehog’s aura from himself and make him slower.

> 2533274927740213;3:
> > 2533274869891714;2:
> > Naks’s most recent post covers just about everything I think of.
> >
> > I suggest reading through that.
>
> Basically, there is too much that needs balancing to just have one unit changed.
>
> If I could only change one unit I would remove Forgehog’s aura from himself and make him slower.

I’ve been complaining about that Nanomachine aura for the longest. That Warthog is essentially a Lockdown Hannibal Scorpion.

I want a working right trigger and Left on the D pad to be predictable.

  • Tech 2 should take 60sec instead of 35sec
  • Core vehicle damage against AV reduction 15%
    Forge
  • Forgehog speed reduction
    Cutter
  • ODST satinal charges base damage increase
    Kinsano
  • Hellcharge should be 2 points instead of 3
  • flamehogs damage increase 10%
    Serina
  • chill slowing effect should be reduced
    Jerome
  • time for hero’s level 2 should be 80 pop and 1 at 40
  • enduring salvo should have same damage but drop faster so it is harder to avoid
  • Omega team needs a Y ability nerf like the recharge time.
  • Omega team health nerf
    Anders
  • Sentinels population needs to be 4 to reduce late game sentinel spam.
  • ARK defense needs sligh damage buff
    Johnson
  • should have a LP that reduces cost of mechs instead of turrets
    Pavium
    -hero’s heal on buildings needs a nerf
  • hero’s Y ability slows units too much
  • mines are too strong and recharge too fast
  • Reign of fire needs a damage buff and duration decreased
  • lich vanguard needs a good size damage buff
    Voridus
  • infusion can make units freeze I think this a glitch. However a little infusion can kills whole army when it happens. I think this has a lot to do with units having to stop as they enter infusion. This should be taken out.
    Decimus
  • Decimus drop needs a nerf on Y ability
  • boundless siphon needs a slight nerf
    Atriox
  • Fortifications should get a slight buff
    Colony
    -needs a solid 1st point
    YapYap
    Methane wagons Y should act faster and shoot twice as fast
    Shipmaster
  • banished Raid should be 2 points
  • advanced cloak should be 1point
    Arby
  • CoR health buff nerf
  • phantom heal rate should be nerfed

> 2535422421305993;6:
> - Tech 2 should take 60sec instead of 35sec
> - Core vehicle damage against AV reduction 15%
> Forge
> - Forgehog speed reduction
> Cutter
> - ODST satinal charges base damage increase
> Kinsano
> - Hellcharge should be 2 points instead of 3
> - flamehogs damage increase 10%
> Serina
> - chill slowing effect should be reduced
> Jerome
> - time for hero’s level 2 should be 80 pop and 1 at 40
> - enduring salvo should have same damage but drop faster so it is harder to avoid
> - Omega team needs a Y ability nerf like the recharge time.
> - Omega team health nerf
> Anders
> - Sentinels population needs to be 4 to reduce late game sentinel spam.
> - ARK defense needs sligh damage buff
> Johnson
> - should have a LP that reduces cost of mechs instead of turrets
> Pavium
> -hero’s heal on buildings needs a nerf
> - hero’s Y ability slows units too much
> - mines are too strong and recharge too fast
> - Reign of fire needs a damage buff and duration decreased
> - lich vanguard needs a good size damage buff
> Voridus
> - infusion can make units freeze I think this a glitch. However a little infusion can kills whole army when it happens. I think this has a lot to do with units having to stop as they enter infusion. This should be taken out.
> Decimus
> - Decimus drop needs a nerf on Y ability
> - boundless siphon needs a slight nerf
> Atriox
> - Fortifications should get a slight buff
> Colony
> -needs a solid 1st point
> YapYap
> Methane wagons Y should act faster and shoot twice as fast
> Shipmaster
> - banished Raid should be 2 points
> - advanced cloak should be 1point
> Arby
> - CoR health buff nerf
> - phantom heal rate should be nerfed

Pretty good. I Agree with almost everything
Colony first point in skitters is a good point I think skitters need to not cost energy. Increase cost on supply to 180.
His wall of course isn’t USABLE at the moment.
Anders Sentinels are fine
Decimus drop Y is fine. I wish Eradication worked this well.
and I’m not sure about the Omega Team.
I actually think the cooldown on Jeromes Mech can be reduced now that the Mech is easily killed.
and Jerome takes damage if he is inside.
Atriox definitely needs his original base cost back on fortifications just don’t include the shield cost reduction. Keep shields like they are for every leader.
Cutter Close air support health buff.

YayYap’s ankle bitter upgrade should be tech 1 because he can’t do much against anti infantry rush or leaders early game.

Nakamura San already did this. Amazing work, you should see his post. WOW… I feel like an useless Isabel casual player right now.

This thread is already being used to discuss current balance issues. Merry Christmas, by the way.