Final Armor For Spartan

I’ve been thinking about my final armor decision for my spartan, been debating if it should be ODST Type because I love the ODST’s or Mark 6 type because that’s my favorite Spartan type helmet/armor??

> 2535407137948109;1:
> I’ve been thinking about my final armor decision for my spartan, been debating if it should be ODST Type because I love the ODST’s or Mark 6 type because that’s my favorite Spartan type helmet/armor??

For what game?

Im only about half way for armor and 2/5 for helmet on Halo5, so im not anywhere near final armor, but I am liking my venator class set, because thats really the only cool one i have.

i do wish the top tier earned armors would carry over to future games

> 2533274797376182;4:
> i do wish the top tier earned armors would carry over to future games

Yeh I do too

> 2533274916208325;2:
> > 2535407137948109;1:
> > I’ve been thinking about my final armor decision for my spartan, been debating if it should be ODST Type because I love the ODST’s or Mark 6 type because that’s my favorite Spartan type helmet/armor??
>
> For what game?

Halo Reach

For ODST I make jt more tactical based and make Mark VI more assault based. There also other combos i do for other helmets, and I like to make each helmet look like they each have a unique “role”.
For odst I have the odst helmet, the odst right shoulder, Camando left arm piece, collar breacher chest, the tactical soft case leg piece, the black visor and breacher wrist piece. For mark VI i use the base helmet, mark VI right and left shoulder piece, the tactical lrp chest, the the med kit for the leg piece, the gold visor, and the ugps wrist piece.
In all honesty there is no final spartan design in my opinion, I think its nice to switch it up. It may be best to go with both honestly, like one can be your PvE and the other is your PvP sets. I use the ODST when I’m playing 4v4 and mark VI when i do BtB. I also use the Haunted helmet for infection a lot. I have a campaign Combo that uses the Hazop Helmet. Its the set i used for my LASO run so I like to use it for campaign now.

> 2533274916208325;7:
> For ODST I make jt more tactical based and make Mark VI more assault based. There also other combos i do for other helmets, and I like to make each helmet look like they each have a unique “role”.
> For odst I have the odst helmet, the odst right shoulder, Camando left arm piece, collar breacher chest, the tactical soft case leg piece, the black visor and breacher wrist piece. For mark VI i use the base helmet, mark VI right and left shoulder piece, the tactical lrp chest, the the med kit for the leg piece, the gold visor, and the ugps wrist piece.
> In all honesty there is no final spartan design in my opinion, I think its nice to switch it up. It may be best to go with both honestly, like one can be your PvE and the other is your PvP sets. I use the ODST when I’m playing 4v4 and mark VI when i do BtB. I also use the Haunted helmet for infection a lot. I have a campaign Combo that uses the Hazop Helmet. Its the set i used for my LASO run so I like to use it for campaign now.

Hold up wait a minute, I have the same armor set too?? I have the ODST helmet, ODST shoulder piece on the right, commando shoulder piece on my left but the chest is different, I have Emiles chest piece

> 2535407137948109;8:
> > 2533274916208325;7:
> > For ODST I make jt more tactical based and make Mark VI more assault based. There also other combos i do for other helmets, and I like to make each helmet look like they each have a unique “role”.
> > For odst I have the odst helmet, the odst right shoulder, Camando left arm piece, collar breacher chest, the tactical soft case leg piece, the black visor and breacher wrist piece. For mark VI i use the base helmet, mark VI right and left shoulder piece, the tactical lrp chest, the the med kit for the leg piece, the gold visor, and the ugps wrist piece.
> > In all honesty there is no final spartan design in my opinion, I think its nice to switch it up. It may be best to go with both honestly, like one can be your PvE and the other is your PvP sets. I use the ODST when I’m playing 4v4 and mark VI when i do BtB. I also use the Haunted helmet for infection a lot. I have a campaign Combo that uses the Hazop Helmet. Its the set i used for my LASO run so I like to use it for campaign now.
>
> Hold up wait a minute, I have the same armor set too?? I have the ODST helmet, ODST shoulder piece on the right, commando shoulder piece on my left but the chest is different, I have Emiles chest piece

Its very common for people to use odst arm pieces with odst helmet and Camando with a combination because it gives of a more “high ranking spartan” vibe. So its not surprising. I like to use it on the left because in theory when breaching and being tactical, the left arm shoulder piece would provide more armor for the face and shoulder, sometimes I do use the buckle wrist piece because it would give more armor protection for the arm holding the pump action. Also if I got wacked by that wrist piece it split my head open… I very well understand it is pure cosmetics and adds no in game stat changes (for people who think I think it changes in game stats). But if I designed a set of armor for real life or equipped a person, this is why. Basically it makes sense to have what I have.

> 2535407137948109;1:
> I’ve been thinking about my final armor decision for my spartan, been debating if it should be ODST Type because I love the ODST’s or Mark 6 type because that’s my favorite Spartan type helmet/armor??

Go both. My brother rocked an ODST/Recon armor combo in Reach and it worked wonderfully, a perfect half of each. I would rock ODST armor and the Mark VI helmet if I were you.