Final Armor Coating Giveaway (Ended)

The last few weeks I’ve been giving out codes for Infinite DLC on my podcast, and this week is the final one! Tune into the Green Vs. Blue podcast today at 5 p.m. PST on Spotify for the last giveaway. This week we’re giving away a Wicked Cool Toys themed Armor Coating during the show! All you have to do is listen and be the first one to claim the code.

…and oh yeah… here’s a free WCT emblem in case anyone missed out on the last few weeks of giveaways! F257-5Q6G-8I8Z-DU6I

Lastly, we’re also doing a raffle next week for a giveaway of a free digital download of the Master Chief Collection. Tune in today for more info on that too!

Cheers, and enjoy the show!

AAAaaaand we are live baby! Go get that code and thanks for listening if you dig the show!

> 2533274823095076;2:
> AAAaaaand we are live baby! Go get that code and thanks for listening if you dig the show!

Edit: I redeemed the coating code in the episode. Thanks! Considering this stuff isn’t available where I live it’s awesome to have a chance to get them. Much appreciated x

Tuning in right now :raised_hands:t2:
Title is already pretty interesting haha.
It may be 1am right now but it’s always time for a podcast !

> 2533274865778947;3:
> > 2533274823095076;2:
> > AAAaaaand we are live baby! Go get that code and thanks for listening if you dig the show!
>
> Tuning in right now :raised_hands:t2:
> Title is already pretty interesting haha.
> It may be 1am right now but it’s always time for a podcast !

Lol thanks bro! I forgot to turn on my good mic apparently so if my audio quality is poorer than usual then I apologize.

> 2533274823095076;1:
> The last few weeks I’ve been giving out codes for Infinite DLC on my podcast, and this week is the final one! Tune into the Green Vs. Blue podcast today at 5 p.m. PST on Spotify for the last giveaway. This week we’re giving away a Wicked Cool Toys themed Armor Coating during the show! All you have to do is listen and be the first one to claim the code.
>
> …and oh yeah… here’s a free WCT emblem in case anyone missed out on the last few weeks of giveaways! F257-5Q6G-8I8Z-DU6I
>
> Lastly, we’re also doing a raffle next week for a giveaway of a free digital download of the Master Chief Collection. Tune in today for more info on that too!
>
> Cheers, and enjoy the show!

does the emblem code still work?

> 2535431751471835;5:
> > 2533274823095076;1:
> > The last few weeks I’ve been giving out codes for Infinite DLC on my podcast, and this week is the final one! Tune into the Green Vs. Blue podcast today at 5 p.m. PST on Spotify for the last giveaway. This week we’re giving away a Wicked Cool Toys themed Armor Coating during the show! All you have to do is listen and be the first one to claim the code.
> >
> > …and oh yeah… here’s a free WCT emblem in case anyone missed out on the last few weeks of giveaways! F257-5Q6G-8I8Z-DU6I
> >
> > Lastly, we’re also doing a raffle next week for a giveaway of a free digital download of the Master Chief Collection. Tune in today for more info on that too!
> >
> > Cheers, and enjoy the show!
>
> does the emblem code still work?

I imagine by now it’s probably been redeemed. Try entering it in on Halowaypoint’s redeem code page. That’ll tell you if it’s still available or not.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

P l e a s e

> 2533274823095076;1:
> The last few weeks I’ve been giving out codes for Infinite DLC on my podcast, and this week is the final one! Tune into the Green Vs. Blue podcast today at 5 p.m. PST on Spotify for the last giveaway. This week we’re giving away a Wicked Cool Toys themed Armor Coating during the show! All you have to do is listen and be the first one to claim the code.
>
> …and oh yeah… here’s a free WCT emblem in case anyone missed out on the last few weeks of giveaways! F257-5Q6G-8I8Z-DU6I
>
> Lastly, we’re also doing a raffle next week for a giveaway of a free digital download of the Master Chief Collection. Tune in today for more info on that too!
>
> Cheers, and enjoy the show!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats to the winner. Really nice of you to give the opportunity to those otherwise barred from this. Big fan of the show too OP

> 2533274874872263;9:
> Congrats to the winner. Really nice of you to give the opportunity to those otherwise barred from this. Big fan of the show too OP

Wow, that means so much to us dude! Seriously, thanks for tuning in and listening. We are going to cap this “season” at Episode 30 in a couple weeks and take a bit of a break, just as a heads up. Maybe toward Infinite’s release we’ll do some more giveaways and live streams!