Filtered req station loadouts??

Ever get tired of scrolling thru the 30 different battle riffles to find the one you want?

Why not pick a few, and those few are the only ones to show up in a match?

Favourites would be nice

I made a post about this recently as well!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/warzone-loadout-weapons-should-have-favorites/5f0174b1-8281-41db-85ce-2ae8f367a1bd/posts?page=1#post19

I didn’t even know that was a thing, I only have like 3 BRs to choose from >,>

> 2533274792695124;3:
> I didn’t even know that was a thing, I only have like 3 BRs to choose from >,>

Once you get 100% on all Loadout weapons it is a task to pick which one you want…

I’d agree on choosing favorites for a weapon type. If getting REQs is a big part of warzone, I wouldn’t want to sift through them all to get a specific type of gun, especially with the fast-paced gameplay Warzone presents.

A favorites system would work out great for the guns, with the ones you love at the top, and the rest below them.

Definitely something that should be addressed. I only have 5 BRs but I can see 10 to 15 becoming a chore to search through.

I like scrolling through all my loadouts just so I know how awesome I am

> 2533274934264802;6:
> Definitely something that should be addressed. I only have 5 BRs but I can see 10 to 15 becoming a chore to search through.

And they’re adding more post launch lol. So that could be 40 by mid 2016.

Oh yeah, I could definitely go for filters, or even a favorites. scrolling through would be just that much, even if its just a little, quicker.

> 2533274912317447;7:
> I like scrolling through all my loadouts just so I know how awesome I am

Yeah I can think of three different times since I started playing that I was killed changing out a my BR for one unlocked in req 4,5,6, and 7. Because you have to scroll alllllll the way to the end to get the spartan longshot br or the spartan kinetic bolt DMR.

So your option is to either A: kill yourself so you can spawn with the weapon you want. Or B: run back to your main base where there is no chance for the other team to come to capture it.