File Size Change for the Defiant Map Pack?

Downloaded the maps yesterday and they were ~450 MB.

Downloading them again now and it’s ~700 MB.

What gives?

wow thats a nice difference.

Re-downloading them now

> wow thats a nice difference.

starting the re-DL now then, hopefully this clears up the bugs.

> > wow thats a nice difference.
>
> starting the re-DL now then, hopefully this clears up the bugs.

It’s supposed to

Thanks for the heads up on this, hopefully it works. I’ll be away for awhile so I won’t be able to keep you updated.

UPDATE: Redownloaded the maps, reloaded my bonus content, the maps show up just fine, but no bonus content. Tried redownloading it all, no dice.

> Thanks for the heads up on this, hopefully it works. I’ll be away for awhile so I won’t be able to keep you updated.
>
> UPDATE: Redownloaded the maps, reloaded my bonus content, the maps show up just fine, but no bonus content. Tried redownloading it all, no dice.

same here, no bonus or legendary content. :frowning:

> Thanks for the heads up on this, hopefully it works. I’ll be away for awhile so I won’t be able to keep you updated.
>
> UPDATE: Redownloaded the maps, reloaded my bonus content, the maps show up just fine, but no bonus content. Tried redownloading it all, no dice.

Don’t know what to tell you, mine shows up

> > Thanks for the heads up on this, hopefully it works. I’ll be away for awhile so I won’t be able to keep you updated.
> >
> > UPDATE: Redownloaded the maps, reloaded my bonus content, the maps show up just fine, but no bonus content. Tried redownloading it all, no dice.
>
> same here, no bonus or legendary content. :frowning:

sucks for you two :frowning:

I’ve read in multiple places that if the DLC isn’t working properly that you should delete the digital receipt for Bungie Pro. It won’t effect the service in any way, but for whatever reason when people delete it the map pack works perfectly.

I dont like any of these options, I have legendary and bungie pro and dont really want to delete either. hopefully this is all sorted by the time I get the maps.

Thanks for the tip, now my map pack is working properly =D

> I dont like any of these options, I have legendary and bungie pro and dont really want to delete either. hopefully this is all sorted by the time I get the maps.

I couldnt play the maps, so I deleted my bungie pro receipt and voila map pack magic

> I dont like any of these options, I have legendary and bungie pro and dont really want to delete either. hopefully this is all sorted by the time I get the maps.

It was said that it won’t affect your Bungie Pro service in any way. Though I never got it, so I wouldn’t really know. He probably speaks by experience.

Interesting.

Bungie Pro doesn’t require any files on you local drives. Any file that is there is just a receipt and can be deleted without consequence.

Deleting Bungie Pro did the trick! I now have my flames, Gamestop chest piece, Recon helmet, and Elite Officer back, plus all the maps are there and load properly!

I double checked and I’m still a Bungie Pro member, why there is a file on the HDD for the service is silly.

> Deleting Bungie Pro did the trick! I now have my flames, Gamestop chest piece, Recon helmet, and Elite Officer back, plus all the maps are there and load properly!
>
> I double checked and I’m still a Bungie Pro member, why there is a file on the HDD for the service is silly.

I have all that, and I’ve been defying just fine since early saturday (friday for the states).

Oh my, I just did the Bungie Pro thing, I have my Flames back! Yippie!

The second release is larger because it includes redundant files to ensure consistent experience.