File share

Why is it I can’t find a certain map? I know what it’s called I played on it I know the person who has it. But it says it doesn’t exist (can’t find it on his share) any have this problem?

> 2535462450434439;1:
> Why is it I can’t find a certain map? I know what it’s called I played on it I know the person who has it. But it says it doesn’t exist (can’t find it on his share) any have this problem?

If you want to give up some more details I’ll see if I can find it on the browser for you.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535462450434439;1:
> > Why is it I can’t find a certain map? I know what it’s called I played on it I know the person who has it. But it says it doesn’t exist (can’t find it on his share) any have this problem?
>
> If you want to give up some more details I’ll see if I can find it on the browser for you.

Well it was an overall problem I wanted to ask. The problem was he had the updated version with the new name but it didn’t update it in his file share so for everyone else it was an outdated version with a different name. Im guessing it’s a rare bug?

> 2535462450434439;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2535462450434439;1:
> > > Why is it I can’t find a certain map? I know what it’s called I played on it I know the person who has it. But it says it doesn’t exist (can’t find it on his share) any have this problem?
> >
> > If you want to give up some more details I’ll see if I can find it on the browser for you.
>
> Well it was an overall problem I wanted to ask. The problem was he had the updated version with the new name but it didn’t update it in his file share so for everyone else it was an outdated version with a different name. Im guessing it’s a rare bug?

Hard to say. The site is acting a bit funny. Why don’t you message one of the mods and request this get moved to the support section and edit your first post to include the details you know about the glitch?