File Share Wiped

So I had a ton of maps I’ve created through halo 3, reach, and 4, on my file share, and after updating to season 7 everything is gone. All of my private files still remain but my file share is now empty and even searching on here it shows 0 results. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or if I can restore my file share?

> 2533274856206104;1:
> So I had a ton of maps I’ve created through halo 3, reach, and 4, on my file share, and after updating to season 7 everything is gone. All of my private files still remain but my file share is now empty and even searching on here it shows 0 results. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or if I can restore my file share?

Double check it. I’m seeing 11 gametypes (three Halo 3, three Reach, four Halo 4, and one Halo 2 Anniversary) and 40 maps.

Send in a support ticket to 343i about it if the issue persists but I’m pretty sure it’s just a display bug. Maybe you’re not connecting to something? When you look at your own profile are there any loading signs?

> 2535421897822756;2:
> > 2533274856206104;1:
> > So I had a ton of maps I’ve created through halo 3, reach, and 4, on my file share, and after updating to season 7 everything is gone. All of my private files still remain but my file share is now empty and even searching on here it shows 0 results. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or if I can restore my file share?
>
> Double check it. I’m seeing 11 gametypes (three Halo 3, three Reach, four Halo 4, and one Halo 2 Anniversary) and 40 maps.
>
> Send in a support ticket to 343i about it if the issue persists but I’m pretty sure it’s just a display bug. Maybe you’re not connecting to something? When you look at your own profile are there any loading signs?
> https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036218972-How-to-Submit-a-Ticket

Well that’s relieving to hear at least. And when I check my profile on waypoint there’s no loading signs and it just says “no results found”. I’ll have to check mcc when I get home later and see if there was any loading or syncing issues last time.

I’ve had this glitch too ever since season 7 came but no need to be scared, your stuff is still in your fileshare and when other people check our your fileshare it’s still there like nothing happened. I’m guessing this glitch just makes the person not able to access their own fileshare.