File share transfer

Yes, thank you 343. Moving custom games moving into MCC, in so excited to play custom games on MCC. To do this, make sure to put your custom games into fine shares because they will only do it once when Reach releases on Xbox and pc.

I hope there’s like local files where you download custom games from someones file shares. I hope its like Halo 3 as i have so many custom maps and game modes. MCC felt more limited.

It woukd be even more awesome where we could download custom games from this Halo waypoint website like halo 5.

Overall, i am super excited for this once my maps and game modes gets transferred. I would either like a custom game browser or party leader matchmaking again where you can drag players into custom game mode so its easier to play then again online.

I would like to see file share expanded to 500 custom map saves. I have approximately 150 custom maps for MCC, but to do this I need volunteers to backup my maps onto their accounts.They enjoy my maps and have no plans on forging. If 343 doesn’t want to expand file share, give the customs club a file share so if you’re a member you can download from the club. This will rapidly expand traffic to the customs clubs, the Halo 3 Customs, Halo 3 Group and Halo 2A Customs Club.

Do all of my modes and maps on Reach have to be in my file share the day they transfer it or will I be able to put one thing after another into my file share? Because it only lets me put 6 things into my file share at a time, which is ridiculous.

> 2533274957866447;3:
> Do all of my modes and maps on Reach have to be in my file share the day they transfer it or will I be able to put one thing after another into my file share? Because it only lets me put 6 things into my file share at a time, which is ridiculous.

It’s a one time transfer so you’ll need to upload and then leave until the 24 hours are up, you can read more about it here
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/legacy-map-and-game-type-migration-to-mcc/879b03bd-5721-41a4-9ec2-487622ad6cde/posts