File Share Rendering Minutes

Okay, so this is a major change for me since I am used to using Bungie.net

All I have to ask is, within the site transfer of data. Do we still have our rendering minutes we bought? I still have 85 minutes left and recently I have been trying to figure out where the file share menus are at on this site.

Thanks for reading/helping if you do!

On March 31st, all render minutes should have been deleted, if not, they are unuseable.

File Share support is not coming to Waypoint until summer, and when it does, it won’t have video rendering, that was Bungie.net exclusive.

File Share will be coming this summer but there will be no rendering option.

Ω

That sucks. I wasted money then. Well thanks for the help!

One more question, Am I still able to transfer the film clips onto video to download? I don’t want to go out and use 80 dollars for a capture card.

> File Share will be coming this summer but there will be no rendering option.
>
> Ω

I cannot wait! Thanks!

Happy gaming you guys!

> That sucks. I wasted money then. Well thanks for the help!
>
> One more question, Am I still able to transfer the film clips onto video to download? I don’t want to go out and use 80 dollars for a capture card.

You can download the films to your xbox 360, but there wont be any method provided by 343I to get them on your computer. That will all be on you

Ω

> > That sucks. I wasted money then. Well thanks for the help!
> >
> > One more question, Am I still able to transfer the film clips onto video to download? I don’t want to go out and use 80 dollars for a capture card.
>
> You can download the films to your xbox 360, but there wont be any method provided by 343I to get them on your computer. That will all be on you
>
> Ω

Dang, well thanks for all the help. I guess I will have to scrape up some money and buy a Capture card. I have some good gameplay footages I have been wanting to share on YouTube. Thanks for all the help!

> File Share will be coming this summer but there will be no rendering option.
>
> Ω

Does anyone know if we will be able to view the carnage report when fileshare arrives this summer .
I’me mostly interested in proving that all sculls are active in mythic runs.