File share problem

How often do you looked at other peoples file share? I have looked at only a couple of my friends. In Halo 3 I looked at other peoples file share before the game starts, but for some reason you cant look at peoples at the start of the game in Reach and I think this makes file share matter to a small group of people. Im hoping 343 will adress this with the upcoming title update.

Exactly, that was a huge fail on Bungie’s part.

Ya and then not alowing us to view videos together, I pretty much never watch clips or videos now, I really hope 343 can fix this

> How often have you looked at other peoples file share? I have looked at only a couple of my friends. In Halo 3 I looked at other peoples file share before the game starts, but for some reason you cant look at peoples at the start of the game in Reach and I think this makes file share matter to a small group of people. Im hoping 343 will adress this with the upcoming title update.

I doubt this will nbe done in the TU wiht the other glaring problems in reach.

But i do agree with you 100%

My idea for H4 would be that liek in reach when you scroll over someone in you see their commodation progress, armory completion etc but in H4 you would see:

H4 spartan model

H3 rank- highest level and exp rank like brig grade 3
H2 rank
H3- campaign level completion like heroic legendary etc and if possible mythic
ODST: same as H3
CEA:same as H3
H4: rank, campaign completion
Reach: highest arena rank, other rank like general warrent officer etc

then under that instantly pulling up would be the file share.

No buttons to push just scroll over someones name like in reach.