File share issues

ok so from bungie i was able to view high res pix from my file share and load them to my computer to use as backgrounds and such… why cant i do this here?

You will be able to starting this summer.

> ok so from bungie i was able to view high res pix from my file share and load them to my computer to use as backgrounds and such… why cant i do this here?

Because 343i is still working out the bugs and what not, and getting ready for this summer when they will release an update for the site that will add file share to this site.
Not every thing happens over night, coding does take a lot more time than you think. I still remember back in High School when I did computer programming, that took time to do a simple program, and from what I can figure, web programming more confusing and takes longer.

thanks for the help… wish it was a bit sooner… i take screen shots for my clan as updates and what not … my cap card stoped working andi need a new one but i dont have the money so i been taking the shots off bungie till the 31st… i just figured if bungie stoped everything on the site it would all be up and running here but i guess not … thanks again

Yep, bungie.net’s filesearch is working for now with old screenshots/files, so you just need to recycle old pictures for a few months/half a year or so.