File Browser

File Browsing was a key point in what made Halo Reach amazing. It gave instant access to a nearly unlimited supply of games and maps that you could play. I found some of the best custom games I ever played on random keyword searches. Then when MCC came out it was nowhere to be found. I’m hoping that it is in Halo 5 but I haven’t seen anything on it. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it?

*Sorry if this is alreday posted. I didn’t see anything about it.

> 2554050324404067;1:
> File Browsing was a key point in what made Halo Reach amazing. It gave instant access to a nearly unlimited supply of games and maps that you could play. I found some of the best custom games I ever played on random keyword searches. Then when MCC came out it was nowhere to be found. I’m hoping that it is in Halo 5 but I haven’t seen anything on it. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it?
>
> *Sorry if this is alreday posted. I didn’t see anything about it.

Nothing has been stated officially… at least, as far as I know.

> 2554050324404067;1:
> File Browsing was a key point in what made Halo Reach amazing. It gave instant access to a nearly unlimited supply of games and maps that you could play. I found some of the best custom games I ever played on random keyword searches. Then when MCC came out it was nowhere to be found. I’m hoping that it is in Halo 5 but I haven’t seen anything on it. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it?
>
> *Sorry if this is alreday posted. I didn’t see anything about it.

At this rate an official File Browsing thread is going to have to be made 'cause the amount that piled up this week is ridonkulous.

Some one with a higher authority should make an Official wish list of some sort and then Spartan Locke the rest of the threads.

No news yet about it, maybe tomorrow.

THIS!! Just give us a means by which the game can continue to live on. Why put time into an AMAZING tool like Forge, if it’s not along side a file browser. It needs to be easy, fast, and let the best stuff shine. Places like Forge Hub have been great…but why can’t they do most of this in house? I’m not even really a huge player of customs, but I recognize the need for others.

Totally agree