File Browser still messed up

I’m starting to wonder when they will get the file browser up and running when i got bored of matchmaking on Halo Reach I would go and look at maps that people made or go work on my own. Its a great place to share clan war maps and forge art but right now you cant even get anything just a blank screen. Anyone else wondering when they will get it up and running.

To quote the Forum Team directly.

> Here’s some info from the 12.12 Bulletin:
>
> File Share
> Search for in-game File Share is still offline. Custom searches (by tag, most recommended, and most downloaded) are not enabled and will return “no files found”. We utilized something new for this particular Halo 4 feature, and it’s taking us longer than we initially anticipated getting it to a fully functional state. We recognize this is not an optimal situation, and we’ll continue working on it until it reaches shipping quality. In the meantime, here are the different actions you can take in your in-game Halo 4 File Share:
>
> - Upload files
> - Download files
> - Add to File Share
> - Remove from File Share
> - View someone else’s File Share (by Gamertag)
> - Tag Files
> - Recommend Files
> - Receive File recommendations
>
>
> This issue also affects web availability of the Halo 4 File Share. We expect both Search and web access to come <mark>online in early 2013</mark>, and we’ll provide another update in January. Again, we apologize for the delay, and we know this is painful for many of you. We’ll be brainstorming ways to celebrate both features’ release (contests, activities, etc.), so let us know via our forums if you have any ideas in that regard.

Thanks been wondering about it for a while now that ive hit SR81 it gets a bit boring so not had to much to do