FIESTA !!!!!!!!!

Please !!!

it is possible to reset the FIESTA mode ???
Best Mode for a while !!!

I want this mode everyday not only for one week plz !!!

Yeah i want it back

As much as I absolutely hated almost always spawning with a magnum and a plasma pistol, this was an awesome game mode to get me out of being bored with the game. I want this back too!

I want it back to try and get commendations with the hard to get reqs.

Lucky for you all, its a rotating playlist. It will be back.

Nope, it’s only custom games. Too bad 343 made it where 90+ percent of the Halo 5 population can’t or won’t play custom games. Then we would be able to enjoy it.

> 2533274900911359;6:
> Nope, it’s only custom games. Too bad 343 made it where 90+ percent of the Halo 5 population can’t or won’t play custom games. Then we would be able to enjoy it.

Nope, its in a rotating playlist like I said. Remember how we could play it in matchmaking last week? Yea, that was the spot that the rotating playlist is. Fiesta will be back.

A rotating social playlist isn’t my bag, man. I want them all, all the time. I have yet to read a really concrete explanation for the lack of a permanent social list that includes all the “social” games they’ve had so far. Also, snipers with just the Sniper Rifle gets boring for me. Would love for it to have had the beam and binary rifles, even though I find the binary rifle hard to use.

> 2560081931056311;7:
> > 2533274900911359;6:
> > Nope, it’s only custom games. Too bad 343 made it where 90+ percent of the Halo 5 population can’t or won’t play custom games. Then we would be able to enjoy it.
>
>
> Nope, its in a rotating playlist like I said. Remember how we could play it in matchmaking last week? Yea, that was the spot that the rotating playlist is. Fiesta will be back.

It WAS in the social playlist, yeah; but that doesn’t mean 343 will make it an option again, which they probably will. Until then, you can’t play it at all, unless you are in the 5% of people that are lucky enough to have “enough” friends that have Xbox’s and “also” play Halo 5 and are “all” on at the same time. It’s not happening.

> 2533274900911359;9:
> > 2560081931056311;7:
> > > 2533274900911359;6:
> > > Nope, it’s only custom games. Too bad 343 made it where 90+ percent of the Halo 5 population can’t or won’t play custom games. Then we would be able to enjoy it.
> >
> >
> > Nope, its in a rotating playlist like I said. Remember how we could play it in matchmaking last week? Yea, that was the spot that the rotating playlist is. Fiesta will be back.
>
>
> It WAS in the social playlist, yeah; but that doesn’t mean 343 will make it an option again, which they probably will. Until then, you can’t play it at all, unless you are in the 5% of people that are lucky enough to have “enough” friends that have Xbox’s and “also” play Halo 5. It’s not happening.

It STILL IS in the rotation. You took one word I said and used that to argue.

> 2560081931056311;10:
> > 2533274900911359;9:
> > > 2560081931056311;7:
> > > > 2533274900911359;6:
> > > > Nope, it’s only custom games. Too bad 343 made it where 90+ percent of the Halo 5 population can’t or won’t play custom games. Then we would be able to enjoy it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Nope, its in a rotating playlist like I said. Remember how we could play it in matchmaking last week? Yea, that was the spot that the rotating playlist is. Fiesta will be back.
> >
> >
> > It WAS in the social playlist, yeah; but that doesn’t mean 343 will make it an option again, which they probably will. Until then, you can’t play it at all, unless you are in the 5% of people that are lucky enough to have “enough” friends that have Xbox’s and “also” play Halo 5. It’s not happening.
>
>
> It STILL IS in the rotation. You took one word I said and used that to argue.

You’re overlooking the entire concept. Yeah, it’ll come back to the social playlist eventually; but people who want to play Fiesta now, can’t until then. They got a taste of some actual fun in Halo 5 only to have it taken away for who knows how long. Months maybe.

> 2533274900911359;11:
> > 2560081931056311;10:
> > > 2533274900911359;9:
> > > > 2560081931056311;7:
> > > > > 2533274900911359;6:
> > > > > Nope, it’s only custom games. Too bad 343 made it where 90+ percent of the Halo 5 population can’t or won’t play custom games. Then we would be able to enjoy it.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Nope, its in a rotating playlist like I said. Remember how we could play it in matchmaking last week? Yea, that was the spot that the rotating playlist is. Fiesta will be back.
> > >
> > >
> > > It WAS in the social playlist, yeah; but that doesn’t mean 343 will make it an option again, which they probably will. Until then, you can’t play it at all, unless you are in the 5% of people that are lucky enough to have “enough” friends that have Xbox’s and “also” play Halo 5. It’s not happening.
> >
> >
> > It STILL IS in the rotation. You took one word I said and used that to argue.
>
>
> You’re overlooking the entire concept. Yeah, it’ll come back to the social playlist eventually; but people who want to play Fiesta now, can’t until then. They got a taste of some actual fun in Halo 5 only to have it taken away for who knows how long. Months maybe.

I’m not over looking it. I’m just telling OP that it isn’t removed. I’m not saying that his want to play it more is unjustified or wrong. I’m just informing him that it will be back.