FIESTA-SO HARD AT WORK TO REMAKE?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

From the livestream, 343 employee referencing another employee hard at work on Fiesta…FFS.
Fiesta is simply RNG applied to the first and second weapons you load out, from the available weapons for that map, either for team play or FFA. We had a setting for it in Halo 2. I created my own variant with random weapons on the map, and random spawning weapons for a 16 player game on Coagulation. WHAT THE SAM H DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IS SO HARD TO IMPLEMENT?
I swear my ovaries are going to melt down from this stupidity…

Uh… I take it you’ve never coded anything… It’s an EXTREMELY long and painful process. Not to mention QA after you’ve coded…

They also said they didn’t start working on new modes until around launch…

Coding isn’t easy and there is no random weapon setting in Halo 5 yet so it had to be made…

I wouldn’t be so sure, things like this can be extremely hard to configure, plus not to mention the sheer amount of testing it needs otherwise people would kick off at the slightest imbalance.

They did it in Halo 4. It’s obvious that they know how to do it. They are just slacking extremely hard stop defending them.

> 2625759425622793;2:
> Uh… I take it you’ve never coded anything… It’s an EXTREMELY long and painful process. Not to mention QA after you’ve coded…

It helps having five previous titles that already have the code they need. It doesn’t make much sense to me why they need to build it from the ground up, but I suppose if it makes for a better experience in the end it is worth it.

> 2533274794373199;5:
> They did it in Halo 4. It’s obvious that they know how to do it. They are just slacking extremely hard stop defending them.

This is new hardware and a new engine though…This is the first Xbox One halo

So that’s not exactly true its not a copy paste from Halo 4 type of job…

Riiigght…I’m not buying what they are selling anymore.

It was an option for the PLAYER to set up in a custom game from Halo CE on, including 343’s own Halo 4. If this random weapon loading for a simple slayer variant on the map and and for the player on each spawn and re-spawn is so hard…it gives me no hope for actual different game modes.

Forge? Forge is great. Clone Tom French for the rest of the studio.

> 2535439780801708;7:
> > 2533274794373199;5:
> > They did it in Halo 4. It’s obvious that they know how to do it. They are just slacking extremely hard stop defending them.
>
>
> This is new hardware and a new engine though…This is the first Xbox One halo
>
> So that’s not exactly true its not a copy paste from Halo 4 type of job…

Halo 3 was the first game on the xbox 360 for bungie yet they managed to make that game as perfect as they could. That is not an excuse.