Fiesta = no power weapons

No point in playing, I cant even get a power weapon to spawn, I’m lucky to get a BR.

Seriously remove basic weapons. I shouldn’t spawn with things like a plasma pistol, distributor, AR, Sidekick vs Rocks, snipers, energy swords etc.

1 Like

That’s RNG mate. Some games are good. Some are awful.

9 Likes

which is exactly why I swapped out my Killing Spree challenge faster than the sun makes me sneeze

I get no power weapons… ever… I legit have to pick them from dead bodies, it’s not fun

But that is what fiesta is. It’s been like that since it was first made. You’re just on a super unlucky streak

7 Likes

Fiesta is just about rolling the dice and enjoying the chaos that follows. A casual playlist which can sometimes produce awesome moments if you don’t take it seriously.

A bad spawn will happen but it’s meant as a power-weapons-only playlist. What would help however is reducing the respawn timer of this mode. Most fights are over in a single shot so waiting for 8 seconds can be very frustrating and unnecessary due to there not being objectives/power weapons to control.

2 Likes

Swords are hella underrated. I was finishing games with +10 kda whenever I was blessed with one. A very deadly combo with the grapple hook if used correctly.

1 Like

I think the main issue is not Fiesta itself, but that it should be part of an action sack type playlist with lots of fun, random chaos filled modes like previous titles. Having to play an RNG Fiesta match repeatedly will lead to some frustration for some people.

1 Like

It’s probably just me, but I don’t find many of the power weapons all that enjoyable to begin with. It strikes me as a weird weapons sandbox that we have in Infinite. (Just my opinion)

1 Like

I played a game last night and evey tume I spawned i had rockets or sword. Fiesta is random weapons/abilities/vehicles nothing but rng.

1 Like

I have no problem getting power weapons either off spawn or off enemies.

Sorry but Fiesta isn’t all about power weapons, it’s about working with what you have been given :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I mean, the only weapon I can’t get a kill with in this game is the Needler, so I love fiesta. It gives you a chance to adapt and learn how to use any gun in a pinch matchup against stronger or faster weapons etc. If you can figure out how to counter a rocket launcher with the disruptor, you’re golden.

Melees and grenades still work after all

1 Like

I honestly can’t say I relate, I’ve spawned with a Sniper and a Skewer about 15 times in 4 games. Fiesta was always like that, it hasn’t changed lol. When you have a pool of about, what? 20 weapons? 15? You’re gonna get some useless ones on top of getting the big bangers. Some games I was spawning with a Plasma Pistol and a Pulse Carbine, sometimes it was a Bulldog and Mangler. If life gives you apples when you want lemons, deal with the apples until someone drops some lemons.

1 Like

Needler is garbage this go around needs a buff for sure.

1 Like

I can’t even kill the bots in the shooting gallery with it, the weapon is totally screwed. The needles just go everywhere around them and the tracking is terrible. It wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t also take most of a mag to kill on top of all that

Or you could just be like the cheater I encountered in the playlist yesterday and have all your needles get free headshots no matter what. Lucky for me that guy was on my team or I would have probably deleted the game

https://mobile.twitter.com/YourLocalJacob/status/1463408251043733507

That’s silly bro. Get rockets or sniper and it’s pretty much guaranteed. Sword and hammer can do it too of course if you play the environment right. And in fiesta, give me a BR and that’s basically a free killing spree.

To me it seems like I spawn with a gravity hammer, energy sword, cindershot, or rocket launcher quote often.

1 Like

Yeah I get cinder and hammer a lot. Probably I get Heatwave and Skewer the most for whatever reason. Both are good so I can’t complain.

1 Like

sure, in an entirely RNG based mode where you can go an entire day without ever getting the rocket launcher.

1 Like

While that’s true, it’s incredibly unlikely. You can kill others and take their weapons remember.