Fiesta Gun Rotation

You guys have to fix some of these rotations. I’ll get two pistols three times in a row while the other team is constantly getting rocket launchers. I have also been on the other end when I only grenade launchers and rocket launchers. It’s super unbalance some games. A simple tweak in the kind of rotation would be extremely helpful or based off a death streak the level of weaponry get better and those who are dominating get something weaker to keep things balanced. Idk just my two cents.

6 Likes

It doesn’t help a handful of weapons are just bad in general. Plasma pistol and pulse carbine being the worst. It would be nice if they and the others were to get buffed in the near future. The randomness of what you get can be very frustrating especially the double pistol starts. I have noticed in games when our team is pulling ahead the enemies will be gifted good weapons to make up the difference with ease. So I think there is some kind of catch up mechanic already in place. Some rng tweaking could help but at the end of the day its rng. Side note why are vehicles even allowed in this mode. They take away from the purpose of the mode and Launch Site is the biggest offender to this. 1 side literally gets all the vehicles and its usually a wasp, then a wraith, then a scorpion. Not sure if vehicles are supposed to be in Fiesta but it just feels like an oversight.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same experience and it’s honestly put me off of fiesta I’ve just stopped playing it because it’s horrendous the amount of times I’ve gotten weapons that are just pointless to have in fiesta because the other team will end up coming at me with a freaking gravity hammer or they’ll have rocket launchers or the skewer shot or just anything that’s a one hit kill and I’ll have the sidekick or the commando or the stalker rifle or the stalker rifle and the sniper rifle fiesta needs to do a better job of making it to where each team gets a ridiculous amount of power weapons I honestly think the weaker weapons shouldn’t even be in the rotation I think it should mostly be power weapons and stuff like that because the sidekick is completely useless against someone who’s pointed at rocket launcher at you or someone who’s running at you with a gravity hammer and has a grappling hook

1 Like

I get plasma pistol 50% of the time and sometimes when searching for Fiesta games it will throw me into a team objective match.

1 Like

Literally just came from a game, the other team literally all had swords almost the entire game. I kept spawning with sidekick, plasma pistol, plasma rifle, commando, absolutely worthless guns. It’s fun when you get good guns but I just went a whole match without getting a single sword hammer or rocket launcher… That is insane to me.

1 Like

This weapon selection is by far the worst I have ever played.
How are you going to have one side of the team keep all the rockets and swords while I am running with little dogs#it guns?

1 Like