Fiesta Gametypes

While playing Super Fiesta earlier I thought to myself, “What if this was a true playlist with different Gametypes. That would be cool. Different Gametypes to break the monotony of playing the same gametype every match.”

So what if it had multiple Gametypes like

• Husky Raid - Covenant Fiesta slayer - Promethean Fiesta slayer - Automatics Fiesta slayer - Non-explosives Fiesta slayer (no fuel rod, rockets, Spnkr, InCan, etc) - Power Weapons Fiesta slayer (no load out weapons. Idea from LethalQ)Thoughts, support, debates, etc please post below. Thanks!

Husky Raid was the -Yoink-. So much fun.

I loved Husky Raid

Husky Raid is one of the best action sack games ever made. Sad that H5 has no action sack. I have to go to mcc to scratch that itch. But over all wouldn’t mind seeing something like that. I just wish this “super fiesta” shouldn’t include regular weapons IMO… spawn me with a regular pistol and a suppressor… up I am going to wreck people who have fuel rods, rocket launcher and SAWs…haha

> 2533274860945165;2:
> Husky Raid was the -Yoink-. So much fun.

> 2533274828183901;3:
> I loved Husky Raid

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Husky Raid is one of the best action sack games ever made. Sad that H5 has no action sack. I have to go to mcc to scratch that itch. But over all wouldn’t mind seeing something like that. I just wish this “super fiesta” shouldn’t include regular weapons IMO… spawn me with a regular pistol and a suppressor… up I am going to wreck people who have fuel rods, rocket launcher and SAWs…haha

You’re all good people. Husky Raid was my kind of fun. :slight_smile: