Fiesta and Weapon Commendations

I’m super excited for Fiesta to come out later this month, it’s by far my favorite casual game. I was just wondering if you think kills you get in fiesta will count towards your weapon commendations. Personally I don’t think it will, that seems like a cheap way to do that. I think commendations are something you should have to really work for. What do you guys think?

The most likly will.

> 2535425922387534;1:
> I’m super excited for Fiesta to come out later this month, it’s by far my favorite casual game. I was just wondering if you think kills you get in fiesta will count towards your weapon commendations. Personally I don’t think it will, that seems like a cheap way to do that. I think commendations are something you should have to really work for. What do you guys think?

Will it be it own gametype or part of the arena gametype or is Action Sack coming?

> 2533274825101441;3:
> > 2535425922387534;1:
> > I’m super excited for Fiesta to come out later this month, it’s by far my favorite casual game. I was just wondering if you think kills you get in fiesta will count towards your weapon commendations. Personally I don’t think it will, that seems like a cheap way to do that. I think commendations are something you should have to really work for. What do you guys think?
>
>
> Will it be it own gametype or part of the arena gametype or is Action Sack coming?

I don’t know. I’d guess it would be it’s own gametype, Action Sack would only have Fiesta and Grifball when the update drops. I don’t think people would be happy getting 50/50 griffball/fiesta. They want one or the other. This is just a guess though.

I would assume it allows for weapon commendations just because the weekend snipers/rockets allowed it.

Well, why wouldn’t it count? You still have to work for the kill with the weapons. it doesn’t just hand out kills.

I hope it does. That’d be nice.

> 2533274923887646;6:
> Well, why wouldn’t it count? You still have to work for the kill with the weapons. it doesn’t just hand out kills.

I get what you’re saying, but you don’t have to do anything to get the weapon in the first place. You could say the same for warzone I suppose, as long as RNG is on your side. I just like the little bit of stress that comes with getting a weapon you know you need to get kills with when you know you won’t have it for a long time.

> 2535425922387534;8:
> > 2533274923887646;6:
> > Well, why wouldn’t it count? You still have to work for the kill with the weapons. it doesn’t just hand out kills.
>
>
> I get what you’re saying, but you don’t have to do anything to get the weapon in the first place. You could say the same for warzone I suppose, as long as RNG is on your side. I just like the little bit of stress that comes with getting a weapon you know you need to get kills with when you know you won’t have it for a long time.

The description of the commendations read as “Kill enemy Spartans with (insert weapon name here)” so, in all likelyhood, those coms will count in the Fiesta playlist. They dont read as “only in Arena game types” or “only in Warzone game types”.

As far as we know, getting that damn Splaser Commendation done will still be just as hard. Remember, most of the good weapons have, by proxy, relatively quick Commendations.

Idon’t think they count my kills are not counting …

Where did you see that this was happening & what update?

Thanks

Edit: Just saw this was from 2016

> 2533274796616745;11:
> Idon’t think they count my kills are not counting …

Kills in fiesta DO count towards commendations…

> 2533274796616745;11:
> Idon’t think they count my kills are not counting …

Please don’t bump old threads.

Thanks.