FFA

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

FFA is a joke now. You get literally nothing for coming in anything but first and when you do come in first you get next to nothing. I would have to win 5-6 games straight to move up 1 rank and then god forbid you come in third and your headed back down. Does anyone important even read these forums? 2 years and every update they say its going to be the best thing ever and Its always a huge let down. Im sure this is somehow in the wrong place or something too and will be locked by people that dont even play ranked playlist so you guys could care less right?

Check the MatchMaking Feedback Update thread/Archive. ZaedynFel, the creator of H5s ranking, has already explained this and responds to players regularly.

But I do agree. I don’t care for FFAs ranking currently.