FFA Tips and Tricks

I know FFA can be annoying so I made a tips and trick video on it to help, I still can’t post links yet sorry.

VIDEO LINK

Great video dude. Would you say FFA is the best playlist to show individual skill?

Personally ive never played it, but am waiting for the update, 6 player games. Im sick of carrying -Yoink- team mates in Slayer.

> 2533274952593678;2:
> Great video dude. Would you say FFA is the best playlist to show individual skill?
>
> Personally ive never played it, but am waiting for the update, 6 player games. Im sick of carrying -Yoink- team mates in Slayer.

FFA tests your map awareness and forces you to make decision quickly. It should also help improve your:
Accuracy, assessment (who to shot first), map positions and LOS (FFA punishes bad positions), Movement patterns (stop sprinting), and spawn points. In short it will make you a better player:)

So its the playlist to become a better player?

What have i been doing with my life! lol

> 2533274797704815;3:
> > 2533274952593678;2:
> > Great video dude. Would you say FFA is the best playlist to show individual skill?
> >
> > Personally ive never played it, but am waiting for the update, 6 player games. Im sick of carrying -Yoink- team mates in Slayer.
>
>
> FFA tests your map awareness and forces you to make decision quickly. It should also help improve your:
> Accuracy, assessment (who to shot first), map positions and LOS (FFA punishes bad positions), Movement patterns (stop sprinting), and spawn points. In short it will make you a better player:)

I could never get a 50 in Halo 3 and I think it’s because I tried it in Lone Wolves, lol. I got to a 43 I think. It definitely made me a better player, that’s for sure. It really teaches you how to do CQB combat as well. I rarely ever lose to another AR.

I think it will make you a better INDIVIDUAL player for sure just try not to let your opponents get inside your head my making you angry because that is how you can lose much easier.

Agreed, ffa will improve your individual encounters. Just don’t forget when you play in a team you can’t just go do your own thing.

> 2533274801472802;5:
> > 2533274797704815;3:
> > > 2533274952593678;2:
> > > Great video dude. Would you say FFA is the best playlist to show individual skill?
> > >
> > > Personally ive never played it, but am waiting for the update, 6 player games. Im sick of carrying -Yoink- team mates in Slayer.
> >
> >
> > FFA tests your map awareness and forces you to make decision quickly. It should also help improve your:
> > Accuracy, assessment (who to shot first), map positions and LOS (FFA punishes bad positions), Movement patterns (stop sprinting), and spawn points. In short it will make you a better player:)
>
>
> I could never get a 50 in Halo 3 and I think it’s because I tried it in Lone Wolves, lol. I got to a 43 I think. It definitely made me a better player, that’s for sure. It really teaches you how to do CQB combat as well. I rarely ever lose to another AR.

Yeah, I found FFA definitely made me better with automatics. Knowing how to pulse and stabilize an AR or SMG well can make them very deadly weapons. You’ll beat someone who doesn’t do it well 9 times out of 10, even if they got the drop on you.