FFA = Pistol Practice

So I finally decided to attempt to get ranked in all of the playlists, and saved me least favorite for last, Free For All. I honestly don’t enjoy it, but decided to use it as magnum practice as I saw mentioned somewhere on here, and it helps a lot! I still get absolutely trounced, but at least I am landing some headshots! Just mentioning something that is working for me.

Good to hear, practice & patience.

Ffa requires a lot of patience because even in the process of qualifying you’re put against diamonds, seriously? I’m a player that likes competition but I accept that I’m not a the level of diamonds yet, I only won the first 2 of the ten needed to be ranked and the rest of them I didn’t played so good and then get ranked in platinum 6 like I was playing pro mode

Most of the time FFA is an auto spray fest due to the close quarter maps, but it can be good to get pistol practice in. H5 FFA needs more bigger open maps like Ascension or Power House for example.

> 2533274827641658;3:
> Ffa requires a lot of patience because even in the process of qualifying you’re put against diamonds, seriously? I’m a player that likes competition but I accept that I’m not a the level of diamonds yet, I only won the first 2 of the ten needed to be ranked and the rest of them I didn’t played so good and then get ranked in platinum 6 like I was playing pro mode

I hear that. I surprisingly won my first, now I am getting trounced. I just try to get a couple interesting kills per match, and I am able to get through. Only 3 or 4 matches left to get ranked…