Ffa no weapons anymore?

Hi, am I missing something or can someone tell me why there aren’t any weapons but pistols in some of the FFA games? They used to have somegreat weapons and now they don’t. Do I need to update something or have they just changEd the games and dumbed them down. Thanks!

There was a FFA update to coincide with the HaloWC 2018 events. I think you’re only left with a Magnum and any grenades you find in the map if memory serves me right.

As HaXoR said, the FFA update coincides with HWC 2018. You will of also noticed that you only play Regret and Truth in the playlist. All you have are magnums, the weapons you find on the map, and overshield or camo, respective to the maps, to win the match. I think that Coliseum with a sniper with one clip in it on Catwalk would lay well, would definitely be a good way to encourage map control in FFA. While they’re at it, Fathom with a railgun and no camo wouldn’t be too bad either.

Too less weapons and too less maps…

There are more than just magnums
It’s basically every precision weapon- with the exception of the Sniper Rifle

Also notice how the name is HaloWC FFA (HCS)…

Halo 5 MM is all about the OP Magnum. 343 doesn’t care about the casual side of Halo anymore

I don’t think that this was the WHC version, but I counted the number of weapons on truth, other than grenades, and I only found six, including invisibility.

the ffa playlist was re-modeled to coincide with an HWC game-type so mostly just precision weapons are left

Is the FFA playlist going to revert back to normal MM variants? Re-add maps (even Molten), weapons, 25 kill limit? I’ve no interest in playing Pistol only on 2 maps. Might finally play Assassins Creed Origins that I have had sitting there for 4 months.

> 2533274805696963;9:
> Is the FFA playlist going to revert back to normal MM variants? Re-add maps (even Molten), weapons, 25 kill limit? I’ve no interest in playing Pistol only on 2 maps. Might finally play Assassins Creed Origins that I have had sitting there for 4 months.

It will likely revert back to the original FFA after the HCS world championships is over with in April. Menke mentioned that this HWC FFA might stay if it’s popular, but going by its recent spot on the playlist popularity list, I don’t think that will happen.

April? Looks like I’m going to finish Assassin’s Creed