FFA is so great now... loving it..

So I took a break from H5 for MCC, only could get action sack to work but it was fun… recently came back to H5 for some FFA and almost forgot how great it is now. Just wish I had more time to play. But I have built up my req points to just over 200k of them…On my way to a million. Which will take awhile seeing how all I really play is FFA.

I’d say spend all your REQ points on silver packs, if you’re looking to get all the armor, emblems, etc.

Gold packs and silver packs both provide the same amount of cosmetics (2 per pack). But since silver packs are half the price, you end up getting twice as many cosmetic items for the same price.

If you get three gold packs for 30k REQ points, you’ll get 6 cosmetic unlocks.
If you get six silver packs for the same price, you’ll get 12 cosmetic unlocks.

You’ll get all the armor twice as fast. This is how I spend my money because I don’t care too much for Warzone.

> 2535461821732932;2:
> I’d say spend all your REQ points on silver packs, if you’re looking to get all the armor, emblems, etc.
>
> Gold packs and silver packs both provide the same amount of cosmetics (2 per pack). But since silver packs are half the price, you end up getting twice as many cosmetic items for the same price.
>
> If you get three gold packs for 30k REQ points, you’ll get 6 cosmetic unlocks.
> If you get six silver packs for the same price, you’ll get 12 cosmetic unlocks.
>
> You’ll get all the armor twice as fast. This is how I spend my money because I don’t care too much for Warzone.

Yeah I was going to wait till a million points then just binge buy the packs.

It’s a fun Playlist when ur not the center of attention the whole game lol

For some strange reason I played 4 games of FFA…

Upon wanting to continue playing FFA to get a division rating I kinda ran into a TMCC issue…

I CAN’T FIND ANYONE IN IT.

I can only find games in Warzone. Annoying. This is why I play other games because I am sick of playing 3 games of Warzone a day and not being able to play anything else because this game must be region locked or something…

> 2533274829309952;5:
> For some strange reason I played 4 games of FFA…
>
> Upon wanting to continue playing FFA to get a division rating I kinda ran into a TMCC issue…
>
> I CAN’T FIND ANYONE IN IT.
>
> I can only find games in Warzone. Annoying. This is why I play other games because I am sick of playing 3 games of Warzone a day and not being able to play anything else because this game must be region locked or something…

That is strange. I don’t know why they would region lock it.

They should put some of the break out arena maps in the map rotation for FFA… that would be cool.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> They should put some of the break out arena maps in the map rotation for FFA… that would be cool.

I think that spawning would suffer on those maps. The certainly aren’t designed with the safety of 6 individual players in mind.

> 2533274809541057;8:
> > 2533274816788253;7:
> > They should put some of the break out arena maps in the map rotation for FFA… that would be cool.
>
>
> I think that spawning would suffer on those maps. The certainly aren’t designed with the safety of 6 individual players in mind.

Well of course they would have to tweek the spawn points but would be nice to have a few more maps in rotation.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> > 2535461821732932;2:
> > I’d say spend all your REQ points on silver packs, if you’re looking to get all the armor, emblems, etc.
> > Gold packs and silver packs both provide the same amount of cosmetics (2 per pack). But since silver packs are half the price, you end up getting twice as many cosmetic items for the same price.
> > If you get three gold packs for 30k REQ points, you’ll get 6 cosmetic unlocks.
> > If you get six silver packs for the same price, you’ll get 12 cosmetic unlocks.
> > You’ll get all the armor twice as fast. This is how I spend my money because I don’t care too much for Warzone.
>
>
> Yeah I was going to wait till a million points then just binge buy the packs.

Wut? Don’t do that, the game will get very boring. I will tell you the best way to get stuff. After every game, buy a bronze pack. Keep buying bronze packs until you start getting req points back from each pack. That means you’ve unlocked everything you can get from bronze packs. Then start buying silver packs until you get all of the uncommon and rare armor pieces and certifications. You can keep going until you get points back like in the bronze packs, but I just personally only have emblems left to unlock and don’t think it’s worth 5000 points for two emblems when I’m usually getting Ultra Rare and Legendary stuff from gold packs at this point anyway. Once you do that, you’ve basically guaranteed yourself Ultra Rare and Legendary unlocks when you buy gold packs.

> 2533274812988278;10:
> > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > 2535461821732932;2:
> > > I’d say spend all your REQ points on silver packs, if you’re looking to get all the armor, emblems, etc.
> > > Gold packs and silver packs both provide the same amount of cosmetics (2 per pack). But since silver packs are half the price, you end up getting twice as many cosmetic items for the same price.
> > > If you get three gold packs for 30k REQ points, you’ll get 6 cosmetic unlocks.
> > > If you get six silver packs for the same price, you’ll get 12 cosmetic unlocks.
> > > You’ll get all the armor twice as fast. This is how I spend my money because I don’t care too much for Warzone.
> >
> >
> > Yeah I was going to wait till a million points then just binge buy the packs.
>
>
> Wut? Don’t do that, the game will get very boring. I will tell you the best way to get stuff. After every game, buy a bronze pack. Keep buying bronze packs until you start getting req points back from each pack. That means you’ve unlocked everything you can get from bronze packs. Then start buying silver packs until you get all of the uncommon and rare armor pieces and certifications. You can keep going until you get points back like in the bronze packs, but I just personally only have emblems left to unlock and don’t think it’s worth 5000 points for two emblems when I’m usually getting Ultra Rare and Legendary stuff from gold packs at this point anyway. Once you do that, you’ve basically guaranteed yourself Ultra Rare and Legendary unlocks when you buy gold packs.

Why would the game get boring? Reqs are pretty much only good in war zone right? I rarely play warzone and pretty much stick to FFA.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> > 2533274812988278;10:
> > > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > > 2535461821732932;2:
> > > > I’d say spend all your REQ points on silver packs, if you’re looking to get all the armor, emblems, etc.
> > > > Gold packs and silver packs both provide the same amount of cosmetics (2 per pack). But since silver packs are half the price, you end up getting twice as many cosmetic items for the same price.
> > > > If you get three gold packs for 30k REQ points, you’ll get 6 cosmetic unlocks.
> > > > If you get six silver packs for the same price, you’ll get 12 cosmetic unlocks.
> > > > You’ll get all the armor twice as fast. This is how I spend my money because I don’t care too much for Warzone.
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah I was going to wait till a million points then just binge buy the packs.
> >
> >
> > Wut? Don’t do that, the game will get very boring. I will tell you the best way to get stuff. After every game, buy a bronze pack. Keep buying bronze packs until you start getting req points back from each pack. That means you’ve unlocked everything you can get from bronze packs. Then start buying silver packs until you get all of the uncommon and rare armor pieces and certifications. You can keep going until you get points back like in the bronze packs, but I just personally only have emblems left to unlock and don’t think it’s worth 5000 points for two emblems when I’m usually getting Ultra Rare and Legendary stuff from gold packs at this point anyway. Once you do that, you’ve basically guaranteed yourself Ultra Rare and Legendary unlocks when you buy gold packs.
>
>
> Why would the game get boring? Reqs are pretty much only good in war zone right? I rarely play warzone and pretty much stick to FFA.

Because you don’t unlock anything? You do get skins, boosts, armor, other things than just warzone stuff. And if you wanted to get points faster, warzone gives you upwards of 3000 a game.

> 2533274812988278;12:
> > 2533274816788253;11:
> > > 2533274812988278;10:
> > > > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > > > 2535461821732932;2:
> > > > > I’d say spend all your REQ points on silver packs, if you’re looking to get all the armor, emblems, etc.
> > > > > Gold packs and silver packs both provide the same amount of cosmetics (2 per pack). But since silver packs are half the price, you end up getting twice as many cosmetic items for the same price.
> > > > > If you get three gold packs for 30k REQ points, you’ll get 6 cosmetic unlocks.
> > > > > If you get six silver packs for the same price, you’ll get 12 cosmetic unlocks.
> > > > > You’ll get all the armor twice as fast. This is how I spend my money because I don’t care too much for Warzone.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah I was going to wait till a million points then just binge buy the packs.
> > >
> > >
> > > Wut? Don’t do that, the game will get very boring. I will tell you the best way to get stuff. After every game, buy a bronze pack. Keep buying bronze packs until you start getting req points back from each pack. That means you’ve unlocked everything you can get from bronze packs. Then start buying silver packs until you get all of the uncommon and rare armor pieces and certifications. You can keep going until you get points back like in the bronze packs, but I just personally only have emblems left to unlock and don’t think it’s worth 5000 points for two emblems when I’m usually getting Ultra Rare and Legendary stuff from gold packs at this point anyway. Once you do that, you’ve basically guaranteed yourself Ultra Rare and Legendary unlocks when you buy gold packs.
> >
> >
> > Why would the game get boring? Reqs are pretty much only good in war zone right? I rarely play warzone and pretty much stick to FFA.
>
>
> Because you don’t unlock anything? You do get skins, boosts, armor, other things than just warzone stuff. And if you wanted to get points faster, warzone gives you upwards of 3000 a game.

Eh I don’t care about unlocking any thing via reqs. That is why I use the helioskrill armor… It’s the only armor that can be earned and not just given by a req, well you can get it via req but I earned mine. FFA plays no different no matter what you have unlocked.