FFA Changes

Either I’m going crazy or these changes from the recent update are incorrect.

REGRET

• Replaced Scattershot with Plasma Pistol in Tunnel _(Scatter was removed a while ago and replaced with storm)_MERCY

• Removed Overshield power-up from Mohawk _(Overshield was never on this map in FFA)_TRUTH

• Replaced Fuel Rod Cannon with Energy Sword on Top Mid _(Fuel Rod was already removed from this map a while ago)_https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/ffa-format-updates-for-hcs-las-vegas

Note to 343 - if you’re going to make changes to the FFA playlist, at least make an announcement or synchronize it with a new season. These came out all whilly nilly, half way through the current season, which was already off-sync with the calender. It seems a little half-a**ed. Especially since it was only rolled out on 3 of the maps on the overall FFA playlist. Do it right or don’t do it at all IMO. It’s confusing to people. Then you switch over to doubles and you’re playing with weapon layouts from 5 seasons ago on arena. We get it - arena playlist is where the big wigs hang out and it gets all the attention/dev resources. Just keep things consistent. FWIW - I am an FFA champ.

Yeah I’m pissed, I was unprepared for this, trying to get my champ back and now they gone and dicked with all my game plans mid season. Whatever moron thought this was ok needs a swift one btwix the legs

> 2533274794819994;2:
> Yeah I’m pissed, I was unprepared for this, trying to get my champ back and now they gone and dicked with all my game plans mid season. Whatever moron thought this was ok needs a swift one btwix the legs

That escalated quickly…

But yes.

I agree, 343 messing with the playlists and map layouts is BS. But I honestly think most of the resources are focused on Warzone and REQs or the Arena experience would be much better, cause as it stands right now it’s still subpar at best.

And what’s this -Yoink- about FFA being a “featured” playlist. If they take it out of ranking I will be furious! It’s about the only mode I play thanks to so many of my friends not playing Halo anymore because 343!

welcome to the world of breakout 2.0

> 2533274796016572;5:
> welcome to the world of breakout 2.0

Hahaha I love it. Squeeze a breakout complaint in wherever you can. I’m with you buddy.
#makebreakoutandffagreatagain

> 2533274807278095;4:
> I agree, 343 messing with the playlists and map layouts is BS. But I honestly think most of the resources are focused on Warzone and REQs or the Arena experience would be much better, cause as it stands right now it’s still subpar at best.
>
> And what’s this -Yoink- about FFA being a “featured” playlist. If they take it out of ranking I will be furious! It’s about the only mode I play thanks to so many of my friends not playing Halo anymore because 343!

AFAIK, featured just means there’s extra XP for playing it, or whatever.

But regardless - FFA specific weapon/spawn locations being rolled out on a fraction of the maps, 14 months after the game launched, is kind of a slap in the face to dedicated FFA players