Ffa challenges broken

i haven’t been able to complete nor make progress towards any of my ffa challenges for the past couple of days. i also receive 0 score at the end of each ffa game, as well as having N/A display for duration, winner, etc. is this a common issue right now? i’m hardly able to make progress towards both the event and battle passes, as these challenges eventually roll back around after using my challenge swaps.

3 Likes

Same Issues. It was working briefly this morning then stopped

2 Likes

I have questions, are you on PC or Xbox and is the Battle Pass + your name plate thing still loading with a little spinning circle whenever you go into Matchmaking?

I have found that if you don’t let the game and menu fully load in before starting, you can start a match like a brand new recruit with the default armor and default color, no challenge progression and no XP gains or stats get recorded.

1 Like

Same issues. I’m tired of trying to complete the same challenge multiple times, this whole challenge thing is ruining the game’s experience for me

1 Like

i’m playing on pc. my battle pass label and nameplate have the loading circle when i first open the game for a brief period of time. this also happens right after i return to the main menu. all of my armor, coatings, and my nameplate seem to be fine when i’m in an actual match, though.

1 Like

That’s odd, sounds like a bug then.

1 Like

Just had this happen 3 times in a row; really frustrating.

1 Like

Yup. FFA is broken, BTB is broken, Ultimate Challenge is broken. Has anyone actually finished this week’s challenges?

1 Like

So I actually completed this last night. FOR SOME REASON, the cumulative score does not count for the challenge, UNLESS you place first for the round. Despite it not mentioning that anywhere in the challenge, that’s the way it goes. If I got first, the score counted. If I got second or lower, no dice. So… hope that helps. Weekly ultimate with the double kills is completely broken though

Yesterday I managed to complete everything ,except the ultimate weekly challenge - definitely bugged, no matter what you will try or where!

I was having same issues the other morning, at least two matches out of six ended up N/A and didn’t count for challenges. Take screenshots and send in a bug report, it sounds like they’re aware of the issue and are working on it but sending the dxdiag info and other information can help them out too.

2 Likes

Everything is ok now.They managed to fixed it with yesterday reset :grinning:
I complete the weekly challenge with two games on quick play .

2 Likes

I got 5 double kills in BTB in 1 game. Completed “Buddy System”. Maybe PvP is a Typo for BTB?

Actually everything that include playing against real people is counting :slightly_smiling_face: